Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies Pick my wife up in a bar
TOPIC: Pick my wife up in a bar
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 318   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Wish I were. I'm in the Boston area. I'm thinking of trying to find a friendly bar this weekend.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(9374 posts)
Anyone going out this weekend on the Jersey Shore for some playtime?

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(96 posts)
We have run into that a little bit too, but as was suggested here we will post up a hotdate on here and I will try to find one guy who I know will be her type. The thought is that if they hit it off everyone has some fun if not; then she moves on. I let the guy know that she may not want to play with you but I give him some "tips" to give him a little inside information.

Its been pretty sucessful for us, only once did I not pick a guy she liked. Turned out that the guy had some fake pics on this site and looked nothing like he did in person.

Had a couple of no-shows too.

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(96 posts)
Ditto what Nic and Charlie said

Brunnerville PA
Username hidden
(339 posts)
DD english is my wife second language so sometimes she don't chose the best words to express herself. We are very kind to each other always.

Everyone replys are spot on about playing with non lifestyle people.

Hamburg NY
Username hidden
(123 posts)
That is SO true Charlie. A guy will fuck another man's wife behind his back with no qualms but will call a swinger sick or perverted for being up front and honest about our fantasies.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12734 posts)
We have had better luck with vanilla folks just letting them think we are cheating. They'll be a whore with ya but they think it is scandalous being a swinger. Everyone thinks their brand of sin is whiter than everyone else's. One thing that rings true way to often that humans are hypocrites. Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
The vanilla world can be a strange place when dealing with "our" world. We look at things much differently. That is one of the reasons we have never tried to convert a vanilla couple. Too much potential for drama and hurt feelings. We have seen enough of that in "our" world. Couple that with a vanilla couple and its a recipe for disaster.

Single vanilla males have performance issues about 75% of the time when being with a couple. While it is fun and exciting, its usually disappointing sexually.

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(40 posts)
The vanilla world can be a strange place when dealing with "our" world. We look at things much differently. That is one of the reasons we have never tried to convert a vanilla couple. Too much potential for drama and hurt feelings. We have seen enough of that in "our" world. Couple that with a vanilla couple and its a recipe for disaster.

Single vanilla males have performance issues about 75% of the time when being with a couple. While it is fun and exciting, its usually disappointing sexually.

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(40 posts)
I'm guessing that the guy thought you were an asshole because you were telling your wife what to do (or not to do) in the realm of work, which means that you have a lot of control over her. You thus may control her financially.

I had the privilege of staying home when my boys were little. It was great. I regained my health, maintained a pleasant household, and went back to school. For me, it was s great freedom.

For other women staying home feels more like prison. I imagine that he was reacting to the whole I stay home because my husband wants me to. If it's not what she wants for whatever reason maybe you are an asshole.

Carrollton TX
Username hidden
(355 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 318   End
TOPIC: Pick my wife up in a bar