Pick my wife up in a bar : Swingers Discussion 1190551031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesPick my wife up in a bar
TOPIC: Pick my wife up in a bar
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 206   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Wv... Wow... We're learning everyday here. We'll see if we are going to try that on our next date (the two of us just go out on a date every month if there's no swinging activity that month).

It certainly sounds exciting. :)

Schaumburg IL
Username hidden
(343 posts)
@s_couple good points.

We usually only do it now when we are on vacation. It's still a rush to see her walk into a bar and watch the heads turn. Not wanting to look desperate, she has developed a tendency to check her phone frequently for the time/message. This has given most guys an easy opening line, "waiting for someone?" (If he is attractive) A - "Yes, but I don't think he is coming." (If she is not interested) A - "My husband."

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1448 posts)
Too many variables with vanilla community because they dont understand swinging etiquette.

Some are possessive, thinking that once an intercourse happens, then they must belong together. Some are selfish jerks who only care about themselves and not about their partners (mostly guys here of course). Some have performance issues once they know what the deal is all about (guys again). Some wont even have the guts to proceed and try it out (this happened to us).

So we rule out vanilla people now. Just not worth all the troubles.

Schaumburg IL
Username hidden
(343 posts)
Its a virtual card, and I know you have a creative imagination.

BT

Anaheim CA
Username hidden
(7921 posts)
S_ couple it really depends on the couple. Some husbands like to arrange for a SM from the lifestyle to be at a bar at a specific day and time and "pick up the wife" this works well for ladies who like the male of the couple to pre-screen guys for her. Some like to go pick up vanilla guys. I did the vanilla guy thing once. And night one he started using the word "mine" as in I was his. whoa, back up dude I know you have been involved in a poly relationship before but I'm not seeking to belong to anyone. I don't really want my man prescreening guys for me, and he doesn't really want to. Heck I can't even get him to make arrangements with my favorite guys as a surprise for me, not even the local one!

PG {pouting girl} (who's card seems to have gotten lost in the mail)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17640 posts)
Mrs. UHW, I'm not accepting applicants when I visit. I hope that eases your mind. After all, we do have a bit of a quid pro quo situation on our hands. You know where I'll be. Please, pick the bar.

@s_couple - great question, but I don't think it matters in this circumstance. Well, I hope it doesn't matter.

BT

Anaheim CA
Username hidden
(7921 posts)
Is this about an arranged pick up with a swinging partner already "approved" or a random encounter with some strangers?

Schaumburg IL
Username hidden
(343 posts)
BT - I am absolutely certain you will have success at the bars in Nashville. My only concern is my having to wade through the mass of applicants to get a turn. I am hoping to get my BT Rewards card validated.

Nashville TN
Username hidden
(76 posts)
We have had great success at local bars in upper manhattan. All vanilla bars. She walks in and gets the pick of the litter. I stay behind and watch them attack. Then when she picks up a lucky guy, off to great sex. Sometimes we find a lad who backs off, when he finds out its a package deal,,,,lol.

New York NY
Username hidden
(7 posts)
I think it depends on where you live and if you travel, what cities you visit. Some are friendlier than others. Just speaking from personal experience, mind you.

I'm hoping to enjoy the bar scene in Nashville this summer.

BT

Anaheim CA
Username hidden
(7921 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 206   End
TOPIC: Pick my wife up in a bar