Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies Pick my wife up in a bar
TOPIC: Pick my wife up in a bar
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   22 to 31 of 318   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Great post Iflirt. I never though of myself as a hot wife but I guess I am. I find that I love to flirt with guys in public. My hubby loves to watch too so it works great for us. I guess being the center of attention with more than one man makes me feel sexy.

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(40 posts)
I can see how a horny guy on the make might feel like he's been had by a sexy hotwife's come-on, only to be told that hubby is present and watching and will be joining. Be that as it may, it's still the couple's perogative to go about picking up a man using the technique/s that they are both comfortable with and which maximize their mutual thrill.

For my ex-hotwife and I, the thrill of the hunt was a big part of picking up men in bars. Once wifey decided she wanted to go 'hunting' we both were excited and looked forward to it. Her approach was usually aggressive and it didn't take her long to attract interest. We chose early disclosure. Once my wife had stalked, met and charmed her quarry and she was hot for him, she immediately told him matter-of-factly that I was present and watching and that we were there to pick up a man to join us. I was usually sitting alone at a table or booth and she'd then invite him to join us for more drinks. Upon making the offer to him, she'd come join me. Only a couple of guys ever said 'no thanks'. We both knew that if he followed her to meet me that he was as good as in our bed. Over drinks and small talk most guys would tell us they couldn't believe their luck LOL We didn't disclose that I am bi unless he asked. That usually meant he was bi too and we could suggest some mm play if he wished. Otherwise, I refrained from suggesting or initiating any mm contact beyond incidental contact, but you would be surprised at how many of those 'vanilla' guys also wanted to try mm oral sex for the first time during their first 3some :)

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(278 posts)
I would hardly call it bait and switch. If it is what you enjoy, go for it! We have all read how several single guys were introduced into the lifestyle in this manner.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12734 posts)
DD: I/we can appreciate your bait and switch comment and never thought about it that way. After thinking about it I/we have come to the following conclusion: Classic bait and switch has to do with a monetary transaction, and since our fun isn't monetary, it's not quite the same IMHO. This is one of our types of fun, and while somewhat innocent, if it doesn't work out, then so be it. When we did open our profile to single males we were inundated with email asking to meet me alone, etc. that's NOT what we want and both of us are offended at those emails and offers. We would rather chance a "pick up" where there are performance issues but still have the thrill of the chase or flirt.

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(40 posts)
I think this sounds like a little bit of "bait and switch." We have had a great time going out together and meeting men.

My husband is always obviously with me but not necessarily hovering over me. He has also been performing while I am in the audience. I don't dress extremely provocatively and I always volunteer that I am married if my husband is on stage. I let them know that he doesn't mind if guys flirt with me though. As a matter of fact, he finds it really hot.

He always visits with the guy. Most of the time the guy will say something like I sure wish you were single and I can explain our situation. Often my husband will ask the gentleman if he wants to see my tits. No one has ever gotten cold feet - then again, I haven't surprised them with my husband after they already think that they understand the lay of the land so to speak.

The men have always felt comfortable with both of us and have never felt as though one of us was pushed into the situation.

In this scenario no one has ever turned us down or had performance issues. I believe it is because it has all evolved rather organically. No one is pushing agenda.

Carrollton TX
Username hidden
(356 posts)
Were in the same boat as you Sexyladymilf, wife had some fun flirting in a vanilla bar guy was really into it until he found out it it would be a three way. He made the Mrs feel a little awkward with lots of judgemental questions. I told her exactly what you just said, we want what we want and if he doesn't just move on...

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(96 posts)
We want what we want..... In those cases it's a dildo with a heartbeat. Noticed his profile says "flying solo now". If we wanted romance, we'd be flying solo too! Bottom line is: when I want to be sandwiched between two or three guys (which includes my hubby) then WE look for it together!

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(40 posts)
Ignore the troll sexyladymilf, or just disagree with him and he will block you. lol

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12734 posts)
Guess she told you off

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1729 posts)
Simple.... its for a threesome. What did you think it was for?

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(40 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   22 to 31 of 318   End
TOPIC: Pick my wife up in a bar