Pick my wife up in a bar : Swingers Discussion 1190551012
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesPick my wife up in a bar
TOPIC: Pick my wife up in a bar
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 204   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We're with you s_couple we only play away from home too.

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(51 posts)
That's why the recommendation from everyone is to do it only when you're vacationing somewhere far away. If the guy becomes a problem, pack up and leave. But yeah, involving a vanilla guy can cause some complications not usually experienced with fellow LSers.

Schaumburg IL
Username hidden
(343 posts)
That is very true Angelmica, I had one vanilla guy trying to make my wife feel bad about the fun we were having what a douce-bag.

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(51 posts)
Some thoughts on this. With other LSers, there should be some amount of respect and understanding that she is your wife and what we do is just for fun and it should end at that (I know some jerk offs try to use this as a dating site). Anyway if you start involving non LSers you can bet they are going to try to make her more then just a one night fuck. If she was upfront about her situation, he would most likely lay some sort guilt trip on her, trying to "change" her or treat her dirty and disrespectful. I used to think this would be fun but after thinking about it I feel it could make for some serious un-needed drama.

Hamburg NY
Username hidden
(69 posts)
Hey s-couple good questions.

It's a coincidence but the scenario described is almost exactly what we do. We too have school aged kids and as a result never ever play close to home. We live in MA but only play when we go to visit my mom who lives in NJ. She has a small place so we when we visit for the weekend we will leave the kids at her house to sleep and my wife and I get a hotel room a little ways away. We had been talking for a few years about how hot it would be for me to watch her flirt and get picked up. We started out very slowly at first, almost accidently as my wife was fare more reluctant than me about turning our fantasies into reality. What would happen is when I would get up to use the restroom a guy would come over and start flirting with her. I started taking a little longer in the bathroom and let them have some alone time. Finally she agreed to go in to the bar ahead of me and flirt with guys she though were hot. One thing lead to another and we finally consummated the deal and I loved it. I watched and then joined in and we played the rest of the night after he left. We have been having fun whenever the opportunity allows us since then. She has also joined me on a couple of business trips and we had some fun there too. Nothing forced and nothing that made either of us uncomfortable.

There certainly is always the risk of emotions getting involved but so far it had been pretty much just fun for us. As far as STD's that is a huge worry for me and I always insist on condoms. It's funny she's a nurse and would never ever thing about unprotected sex with a stranger when she is sober but after a few drinks and she is having some fun with a hot guy I have to play goalie lol. A few guys have tried to get away with not using a condom but I will not allow it to happen. The last thing I want is for her to have regrets or far far worse.

I think you are smart to take it slow and find out how much is good for you guys. We have had a few uncomfortable experiences with vanilla guys when they find out what we are doing but I'd say 95% are just happy to have a shot with her and couldn't care less what I do.

Finally what I have been doing, unknown to her, is I will post a hot date here when we are planning to go out. I have a real good idea of what she likes in a guy both physically and personality wise and I try to identify one really good choice to "stack the deck". This ensures that she has at least one guy she is likely to find attractive hit on her. I also prep the guy about what she likes and doesn't to increase his chances at success. I make it extremely clear that nothing is guaranteed and that he is going to have to do some work but if all goes well we will all have a good time that night. The reason I don't tell her about the plant is that knowing my wife she would feel pressure to make it work even if she didn't like the guy to "make me happy" she is pretty cool about that but I want it to be for her and me to watch.

That's our story but obviously whatever works for you guys have fun with it. There isn't any "right way" but it is always good to learn from the mistakes of others.

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(51 posts)
Yep... She likes this fantasy... So maybe if we go to her parents' place, we can ask them to take care of our son for a night while we go out to a club in the next town and let guys try to pick her up.

I told her I'd be OK with her making out with them. She can also jack him off if she feels like it. But maybe not oral/intercourse. I'm not comfortable with her going too far with someone she just meets without knowing anything much about him.

Do you guys not worry about STD, personality conflict, respect, etc when your female half goes all the way with a random vanilla guy she meets at a bar/club?

Schaumburg IL
Username hidden
(343 posts)
I have no doubt he was. LOL

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1448 posts)
WV,

My wife laughed when I showed her your story. I'll let the fantasy sink in for a few days and then I'll ask if she's interested in fooling around like that.

The closest we ever got to such situation was when we were in a night club 2 years ago with a potential swinger couple. When she danced with the lady, a guy came to them and tried to dance with both. They ignored him. When I came over, the two women immediately sandwiched me. I didn't look back at the guy, but I bet he was jealous.

Schaumburg IL
Username hidden
(343 posts)
Very cool @billnsuzie.

Let us know when you are back in the area.

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1448 posts)
@s_couple We have tried both methods, just her going in ahead of me and flirting and me (on the qt) sending in a ringer whom I know is her type. This seems to work the best for a couple of reasons, one I know what she likes and I am able to prime the guy of what to say and what not to say. Two if we leave it up to chance she sometimes has some jerk-off monopolize her time scaring off guys who might bet better suited for her. She is "nice" and doesn't want to hurt said a-holes feelings by telling him to buzz off. I have to handle that when I arrive but unfortunately my arrival also shoos away a number of potential men. That is why I like to "stack the deck". We also only play when we travel, we have school aged kids and don't want people whispering if someone who knows us sees something. I couldn't care less what people think but it would be tough on the kids.

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(51 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 204   End
TOPIC: Pick my wife up in a bar