Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies Pick my wife up in a bar
TOPIC: Pick my wife up in a bar
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 319   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My husband has come up with something good for this through the years that has seemed to work out well for everything and situation. If your ok with hosting and live where there will be other vehicles around your neighbor hood and have a first floor bedroom like we do . go to the bar in separate vehicles . Hubby sits at the bar while I work the crowd of men to find just the right one. I tell them I am married so it will only be a sex thing and hubby knows I am out on the prowl and can even speak to him if he so chooses but isn't going to be home anytime soon. Then go back to our place and hubby can watch from outside with the curtains opened just right. This way he can watch and he is there incase something should go south non the less to the male's knowledge . (He is more the able to defend his wife and property at the shake of a stick ) . The male usually feels at ease knowing a jealous husband won't come barging in , and sex is pretty good. Now grant it We were only able to do this 2 times but was awsome to do and look forward to doing again if we can ever get to host again which right now we don't do . Not for everyone but is an option.

Williamsport PA
Username hidden
(25 posts)
Can anyone in Charlotte point us towards a good bar for this fantasy ?

Fort Mill SC
Username hidden
(20 posts)
Dman..... I completely understand telling them upfront. We have has several instances when they bailed out as soon as they found out my husband would be there as an active participant. We certainly understand their disappointment. Unfortunately I tend to reveal this pretty quickly so they haven't been disappointed for too long. My husband loves to watch me flirt and has told me to prolong the flirting since he likes to watch it. I tend to wear pretty short form fitting skirts and let them ride up pretty high when I sit down. My husband is a leg guy so he really likes to watch that.

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(40 posts)
hey dd just to be clear, we play in a way that is very similar to you. when my wife goes in alone she wiill immediately tell the guy she is waiting for her husband so he is very clear that she is not single, she will mention that I am not the jeleous type and that i know she flirts. As it turns out some guys, are hoping to get some cheating wife sex and bail out when they find out I will be there to watch or join in the fun.

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(97 posts)
Sexy,

I'm with you on that. But I'm pretty sure I'm far from alone.

One of my two favorite electives in college was Psych 200 "Human Sexuality". One week focused on fantasies and included some great short subject films as well as a survey of the (not surprisingly, very large) class. The fantasies of the current class were compiled and ranked and also compared to aggregate figures from previous years. I recall that FMF and MFM were both in the top five on the strength of their being rated first and second respectively by men and well up in the top ten by women as well.

Even back then I clearly recall putting MFM at the top of my list. It took more than 30 years to make it a reality. Better (much better) late than never!

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(270 posts)
it was always our preference as well. Trooper has had a couple of hot fmf's but really did like the dynamic of adding a SM. Or adding a SM to a MFMF...

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(18987 posts)
@CR I got the gist of it and was just poking a little fun. Thanks for not taking offense.

@sexy I totally agree with you and your husband. For me at least, an FMF is good for the ego but an MFM is a much bigger turn on. I used to think I was an oddity but thankfully, I've met many couples who share my preferences. And a very wonderful lady who embraces my perviness.

;^D

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12734 posts)
Every man seems to think that a female female male threesome is the ultimate. Both my husband and I think exactly the opposite. My husband is completely straight, but likes the dynamics of the mail male female threesome. Truthfully, I prefer it that way too. I have been involved in many multiple partners situations, and feel that two or three men and myself is the very sexy way to go. Are you appreciate the comment about "hitting the jackpot" It's funny, there are so many single males on these sites, that want to be part of a couple, but I think truthfully, they're actually looking to only go solo.

My husband and I never play separately, because we think most of the fun is watching each other. That includes any situation. It is for that reason, that we never advertise that we are looking for single males. When we want one or two or more we know exactly where to find them.

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(40 posts)
Nic,

Not drinking anything...yet. I suppose I could have picked a better analogy. I guess I've been living in a rural area too long.

Usually, where I live coyotes tease dogs away so they can take advantage of them as a pack. Some dogs absolutely live for tangling with coyotes. It was suggested that that the poor horny dude in the bar had somehow been baited and then only offered the horrible outcome of an MFM with a sexy lady and her husband when he was hoping for one on one. I guess some guys would consider this a burn. I would consider this akin hitting the lotto while I was only going to the store for nice loaf of bread.

Does that make more sense?

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(270 posts)
So big dogs have food dishes in the woods and he is hoping a coyote will lure him away from it to be jumped by a pack of coyotes? And this reminds you of having a sexy lady flirt with you in a bar?

Let me check the "What are you drinking?" thread cause whatever it is, you may need to slow down a little.

;^D

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12734 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 319   End
TOPIC: Pick my wife up in a bar