Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Pick my wife up in a bar
TOPIC: Pick_my_wife_up_in_a_bar
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 40  Next »
12 to 21 of 399
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm guessing this guy may have been on the younger side. I passed up an invite like that once upon a time because I was taken off guard, not because it wasn't a hot as hell offer or something I wouldn't have liked. The opportunity was barely missed before I was kicking myself. Looking at your sexy pics I guarantee you, if that guy was straight, he's kicking himself still.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
We've done this a few times. One time she had been out on the floor dancing with one particular guy for a long time and they seemed to be getting along well and having a good time. Very sexy to watch the way they danced together. At the end of one dance, she lead him by his hand over to where I was sitting and introduced us. There was some small talk and at one point, I whispered to her behind his back "do you want to invite him home"?. She nodded an enthusiastic yes. So I told him what was going on and invited him to come hang out with us at our house, which was very close to the nightclub. He said yes he would like to but he need to go tell his friends that, he didn't need a ride home. But the sucker never came back. We figured it was because I was there and he got freaked out. A couple of times she did sit there alone but no one hit on her. My wife is smoke'in hot so the best I can figure is maybe they were intimidated? Who knows? We've done pretty well by her just going out on the dance floor by herself and soon enough some guy is dancing next to her. If she likes him she will keep dancing. Then she takes it from there. If after some conversation she likes the guy, she gets all flirty and touchy and teases the hell out of the poor guy by grinding her ass into his crotch while dancing or pressing her body into his trying to get him hard. So far, we haven't gone all the way with it with a single guy. We have picked up vanilla couples though and wound up naked and playing. But that's a different topic

Gloucester City NJ
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Old post, but some thoughts. If you go to bars a lot and know people there, don't try this there. As well, if the person is there with friends, don't try. *I had a couple trying to rope me into a 3some. My friend pulled me aside and actually said "you know they're trying to get you into a 3some, right?" I laughed, agreed, went back to chatting with the couple. On top of that, I had my kid there! If she wasn't, I probably would have said "what hotel room, I'll meet you later" wrong time, wrong place. So sad.

Good to bars where age appropriate men/women will be. Especially alpha men who aren't intimidated. *I have a hard time with this because of my height and a few other things.

Certain body language also reduces your chances. Extra confidence? Severe lack of confidence? Very beautiful, (guys rarely take a chance on a woman "out of his league") Even body language. For most guys, if he thinks he doesn't have much of a chance, he'll take a pass over rejection. Convention in town? Go to the hotel bar they may be at. Guys from out of town will take more of a risk. He won't see her again, so rejection isn't as hard.

Seriously guys, if she's super beautiful and no one is talking to her, go chat and be nice. Chances are she's bored and annoyed with most men who don't have the balls to talk to her. It gets *really* old.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(240 posts)
My wife actually picked up someone we did not know was into swinging. Her plan was to introduce the woman to a couple of neighborhood friends and then go sit in our hot tub. Well, as the night went on my wife got a bit to tipsy to be hottubing so she headed to bed. Leaving me with a hottie in the hottub. As we soaked and chatted I I confided that we had been swingers and love group sex. She confided having been in a swingers relationship in the past. So what to do what to do??? Well after the soak, I put the hottie into bed with me.wife and told her wait till morning and see how it goes. I crashed in the guest room.

That next morning I joined them.. And that was the start of one of the best friendships we have ever had!!!

Portsmouth VA
Username hidden
(30 posts)
Agree about the vanilla bar pickups can be fun at first but they do get pushy would love for husband to set one up with a lifestyle couple for an unexpected threesome...

Binghamton NY
Username hidden
(4 posts)
"you know how blacks are about white women"

No, I don't, how are they about white women? Do explain.

On a separate note, Why are you listing as straight?

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5636 posts)
I had my third pick up at Torges in Austin MN. He made it hard for me to get her and I had other competition; you know how blacks are about white women. Anyway, I continued to arouse her, she wanted a spot, I found the bar door. Smile. After that he and she wanted my time. Excellent night. She said she loves chocolate. They both were sexy.

Austin MN
Username hidden
(1 post)
I would do it the exact same way dynamic. All the guys we have met and played with have been LS guys . We generally meet them at takeovers , clubs and here . It will make for a great night .

Cross Lanes WV
Username hidden
(813 posts)
I want that with her sooooooo much.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1314 posts)
Bobby, that would make a very memorable dinner!

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(643 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 40  Next »
12 to 21 of 399
TOPIC: Pick my wife up in a bar
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.