Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Pick my wife up in a bar
TOPIC: Pick_my_wife_up_in_a_bar
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 37  Next »
12 to 21 of 369
User Details are only visible to members.
We get the wife being seduced scenario and have gone out to give it a try. I can only provide some advise from our experiences. And that is that it can happen but either be prepared to be physically separated from your wife or she is a willing participant and can be outgoing and bold. We have gone to bars and vanilla clubs and I have dressed for attention, but unless your wife is available and takes the lead, no man is going to hit on her when you are with her, unless he is drunk. And that spells problems as well as a lousy lay! And that kind of defeats the purpose, the seduction and consummation. And a husband will get no pleasure from the experience, watching a drunk fawn all over his wife...

So we either create separation or I initiate the possibilities. And because we do take advantage of hall passes, sometimes it's totally private. And we have had nearly 100% success from the separation way, about 75% success when I take the lead when with my husband, and always get laid when completely alone. Many times it leads to a 3some, sometimes private.

I do understand that some may be trying to introduce their wife to the lifestyle and that will take an arrangement and a lot of patience. I'd suggest just taking her to a swing club as a daring date to just watch...it worked for us. After watching, being screwed by my husband in public, and experiencing the guiltless penetration from other men, I was hooked.

The simplest path to adventure is probably the best. Just 2 days ago I was in Atlanta on business for 2 days. My husband tried to arrange a date for me on SLS for Monday night. The interest was genuine, yet timing, mail and email delays, as well as you just never know the truth, caused us to forget the idea. So, at the Marriot Airport Gateway, I put on a nice dress, my heels and went to the bar. I sat in a low lounge chair, gave a few a nice view, and even being in my 50's, I had drink offers and unforced conversations with young professional men on business. And I just told the truth to the guy I liked most. I am married, here for a night, got to work early tomorrow, and want to get laid. He screwed me like he was stealing something. It was great. It was nice to get all the attention, get a good fuck, and I slept in a fresh bed in my room. He slept in a wet mess in his own room.

Username hidden
(37 posts)
has anyone had their wife hit on by another couple? one of my wife's fantasies seems pretty hard to arrange

Jim Thorpe PA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
This is probably our favorite thing to do . It starts with us picking just the right outfit and heels . We go to a classy bar or club and just see who will hit on her. She finds it very flattering when young sexy guys have an interest in her. Flirting and teasing at the bar are also a big turn on. You never know how the night will end but we have so much fun with this fantasy .

Scranton PA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
We have done this before, but not with much luck. Next time, I am going to have a guy go there and start flirting with her and if she likes him. ..take him up to the hotel room and let them have their fun and then I join them.

Bryan KY
Username hidden
(3 posts)
hey whizzkiddo you asked about finding couples or the hotwife in a bar. what we usually do is post a 'hotdate' to prime the pump as it were, other than that the wife is just another single woman in the bar. if she's with me and wants to have some fun she'll start flirting if she is "alone" or gone in ahead of me she usually will wait for the action to come to her.

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(119 posts)
How to find the " hot wife" in a hotel bar ? How to notice a swinger couple ? I will be in Orlando next weekend, hope to be picked up at a bar .

Username hidden
(12 posts)
This would be known as the Hotwife lifestyle. And I love it. Have fun.

Medford MA
Username hidden
(1 post)
A MFM is always a great time !!!! So hot for a hubby or a playmate to set up !!!!!

Woodbury NJ
Username hidden
(1596 posts)
Jester,

Simply a play on words...BT likes words.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(325 posts)
BT, "Her hare becoming a bit dewy..." Are you talking about Rabbit or did you mean hair?

Jester

Negril Nothing
Username hidden
(271 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 37  Next »
12 to 21 of 369
TOPIC: Pick my wife up in a bar
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.