Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Pick my wife up in a bar
TOPIC: Pick_my_wife_up_in_a_bar
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 39  Next »
12 to 21 of 386
User Details are only visible to members.
Nice WVA ... The wife has expressed interest in the bar p/u fantasy . We would have to do it at a hotel takeover or similar . Its hard to find a guy at a vanilla bar that understands the LS . Its been our experience that they are pushy , annoying and don't completely understand no . I would love to set an exp up for her with a guy in the LS . She would love it !!!

Cross Lanes WV
Username hidden
(743 posts)
LOL! Funny!!

I saw that same thing happen to a friend of mine. I am a people watcher and I told him that the guy across the bar was with her. That didn't stop him from buying her drinks and giving her a foot/calf massage right there at the bar. The husband eventually came over and introduced himself. I joined the group, and we chatted for quite a while. The husband said he enjoyed watching his wife being hit on by random men. I ended up getting the wife's number because she had a cousin she wanted to hook me up with. (I did see the cousin once but she was not my type)

Side note. The husband was a Trauma EMS on Life Flight. My friend saw him once more after the truck my friend was a passenger rolled 5 times, breaking nearly anything that could break. He told me after that he sure was glad to see a familiar face in that situation.

Lake Butler FL
Username hidden
(605 posts)
I bet he didn't get the same reaction. Once we got out the door, we both ran for the car. Just in case he came to his senses ran after us. LOL

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1518 posts)
Now, that was some funny sh%%!

I wonder how long it was before that poor guy tried that himself. You know he did. Lol

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5158 posts)
We have done this, but the most memorable night was when nothing happened. She went in a bar, I came in a few minutes later. It didn't take long for a few guys to start up conversations and buy her drinks. She was started chatting with one of the guys, and they moved off from the others. I just sat back and watched as they danced, talked, flirted and drank. He was really trying to get her drunk, God bless him. For the next hour I played pool had a few drinks and just observed. We met in a hallway outside of the restroom later and she told me that she really had no interrest. I asked if she wanted to leave, and she did. I told her tat I would take care of it. So, she returned to the table and a few minutes later, I walked over. I said, "Excuse me, but I just wanted to say that yo and your wife make a very attractive couple." He said, "Thanks," She interrupted, "Oh, we're not married." I said, "Well, your date is very pretty." He gave an annoyed "Thanks" she said, "We're not on a date." I said, "Well, then, I'm Jay and my wife is out of town until Monday. How would you like to come back to my place then?" He had this WTF? Look on his face. She smiled, turned and thanked him for the drinks, then turned to me as I held out my hand, "I'm Ellen. How long will your wife be gone?" He looked stunned, shocked, like he had just seen a ghost, as we walked out the door together. We laughed all the way home...

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1518 posts)
By far our favorite turn on is to be seduced at a bar or club. Love to flirt and tease and love the attention of a classy sexy younger guy. Upscale bars are our favorite hang out to achieve our goal

Scranton PA
Username hidden
(19 posts)
Hey Papaya Club you hit the nail right on the head, it is tough when we are together and the swing club was exactly what broke the ice for us too!

Lakewood NJ
Username hidden
(142 posts)
Oh, it sure has, now there are 7 hotels within 1/2 mile of the Holiday Inn.

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1518 posts)
There was no hotel across the street back then. We came back for a visit last year, the town has changed and grown.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(917 posts)
Never been to the Holiday in bar, but been to the bigger hotel across the street many times.

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1518 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 39  Next »
12 to 21 of 386
TOPIC: Pick my wife up in a bar
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.