Pick my wife up in a bar : Swingers Discussion 1190551012
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesPick my wife up in a bar
TOPIC: Pick my wife up in a bar
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 143   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Come back home for a visit. We'll meet at the Carousel Bar in the Monteleone. Ms. LaCouple can sit and rotate.

Happy Mardi Gras!

BT

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6460 posts)
Would love to do something like this some day.

Odessa TX

Username hidden
(439 posts)
@dman964

We always played it by ear if we didn't have an arranged meet with a man. When we went out to pick up men, she had carte blanche to let men hit on her or to be aggressive and hit on them. Her wedding and engagement rings were hard to miss, so any guy who hit on her had to know she was married. When she met a hot prospect and was good to go, she would tell him of my presence and invite him to join her at my table or booth. Some guys bolted at that point, but most accepted. If he joined us with no hesitation, she would seat herself next to him and introduce me, at which point we both made him feel welcomed (and lucky). Invariably it was her covertly fondling him beneath the table and whispering naughties in his ear that convinced him to come home with us.

Forsyth GA

Username hidden
(234 posts)
We have turned the vanilla naughty a couple of times with mixed results. Twice very hot once pretty awkward.

Toms River NJ

Username hidden
(37 posts)
No need to turn a vanilla, just have your hubby LMK what bar you will be in and I'll take care of the rest.

;^D

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I'm thinking hubby & I should do something along these lines soon... it's exciting! Turn a Vanilla person over to the dark side, lol :D

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(110 posts)
I sometimes tell this story to wife and then watch her turn into another person as pushes the limit to extreme.I think I may have to surprise het soon.

Hamilton NJ

Username hidden
(2 posts)
Hey I flirt, great story and we have had similar experiences. One question how does the Mrs bring up the fact that you want to watch? What we have done is she goes in ahead of me and if a guy starts talking her up, which usually happens she will start off telling them that she is waiting for her husband who is running late. When your wife flirts does she bring you up right away or wait for him to show some real interest?

Toms River NJ

Username hidden
(37 posts)
This one of the easiest fantasies to make happen, especially if your wife is hot and not shy to try. We found that upscale bars were the ideal vanilla places for my wife to pick up men for our 3somes. She would go in ahead of me by a minute or 2 and find a seat at the bar. I would take an adjacent seat at the bar or at a table or booth as near as possible to her. She wasn't shy about hitting on men, but preferred to have the guys come hit on her. If the place was dead or the pickings were slim, we'd move on to another bar. To see her so excited at the prospect of seducing another man to suck and fuck for me was a huge turn on for me ! Her success rate was above average because she usually didn't give up until she'd found the guy she wanted. There were only a handful of times that the guy freaked out upon being told that I would be watching or joining.

Forsyth GA

Username hidden
(234 posts)
Hey Mike, I know just how you feel :).

My thought though is that it is better with a stranger than a friend, if things don't go well it is a lot easier to hit the reset button and either shelve the idea or try again if you don't have a friend involved. It may make your wife feel uncomfortable around your friend and put a strain on some relationships you don't want to damage. Just my two cents but thought it might give you something to consider

Toms River NJ

Username hidden
(37 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 143   End
TOPIC: Pick my wife up in a bar