Pick my wife up in a bar : Swingers Discussion 11905510111
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesPick my wife up in a bar
TOPIC: Pick my wife up in a bar
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 204   End
User Details are only visible to members.
i know girl, and you know my ass is vertically challenged hahahaha

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
"Now how am I supposed to pick up a black thigh-high boot-wearing Domme in a bar?????"

I can't help you there but don't worry, Nic. I'm easy.... or so I've I've been told ;)

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3867 posts)
lol Nic those boots don't come out very often so your safe ;^)

Shell those boots make me 6'1.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17531 posts)
as tall as you are, if you wore those boots around me id look like a little person hahaha. We are partying downtown Austin this year I think. Staying on 11th street so we can walk and not worry about trying to get a taxi. And you are right sis, its gonna be asses to elbows with cops every damn where down there. Soooooooooooooooooo much fun though, my dress is hanging in the closet now waiting for me!!!!

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Now how am I supposed to pick up a black thigh-high boot-wearing Domme in a bar?????

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
me too shell :( I really don't want to go for NYE though it is SO crowded. And I will still have stitches in my mouth. They usually put on quite a spread that night Filet Mignon, shrimp ect so on. But it is a more expensive night there too.

oh and before Jcincy and Nic start to worry I'm only the black boot wearing Domme for fun.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17531 posts)
oh damn this makes me miss the club!!!! damn

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
triple x ;^) given the right situation :)

the bouncer is a fun guy, he was also teasing the one security guy one night because I was complaining that for the 2nd week in a row the smoke detector was beeping because the battery was dying. I told him he better have it fixed by the next time I was there (he had promised to fix it the first week) or I was busting out the thigh high boots with the 8 inch heels and my whip, collar and leash and his ass was mine for the evening. We came in a couple of weeks later and he told the security guy I sure hope you changed that battery.

We haven't been to the club in a while burlesque and pirates among other things have gotten in the way.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17531 posts)
J said "PG? I think we need to give her at least an NC17 rating, if not an R!" We loved your bouncer story and can picture the SM with a goofy grin and a dire need for hydration!

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3867 posts)
"I will clearly need to bring my A-game and a sports drink in order to not appear lame in comparison to PG! "

you will never be lame in comparison! Besides sex isn't competition, its about having fun :)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17531 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 204   End
TOPIC: Pick my wife up in a bar