Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Pick my wife up in a bar
TOPIC: Pick_my_wife_up_in_a_bar
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 36  Next »
11 to 20 of 355
User Details are only visible to members.
I hope to encounter this MFM pick up game while on a business trip...fingers crossed! ha

Phila PA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
This is the best way to get a man for a MFM. We go to upscale hotel bars and I can take the pick of the litter. It is far better than relying on men and swinger site profiles. I get to choose and just like going out to get laid in a traditional way,I can chat a handsome man up and be more selective with who I am going to fuck.

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(33 posts)
We have picked up "vanilla" men in the bars numerous times. Usually we strike up a conversation with a single guy and I let my wife flirt. When she is interested in the person, she will simply tell them that we "share" each other and always asks me to tell the guy everything is OK. We have had numerous 3-somes this way.

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Might do that! Sounds like fun. We'll let you know.

Little River SC
Username hidden
(5 posts)
@ Scratch

If in town on a Friday, you might attend the M&G at the Train Station Bar & Grill in Cary. Someone there ought to be able to point you in the right direction.

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(2785 posts)
I often see this scenario and wonder the success rate, but the stories are certainly cool here. I would love the challenge of this scenario!! I am sure I will encounter it sooner than later! (here's hoping lol)

Phila PA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
I volunteer as tribute to any willing husband.

Fords NJ
Username hidden
(136 posts)
Interesting stories! We are intrigued! Where could we try this scenario in the Raleigh-Durham, NC area?

Little River SC
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Have you guys tried the Punch Room at the Ritz Carlton. Been there a few times and it is a nice crowd,

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(117 posts)
Can anyone in Charlotte point us towards a good hotel/bar for this fantasy ? (Asking this question one more time in the hope of some fresh answers, now that we have ample free time).

Fort Mill SC
Username hidden
(25 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 36  Next »
11 to 20 of 355
TOPIC: Pick my wife up in a bar
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.