Pick my wife up in a bar : Swingers Discussion 11905510101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesPick my wife up in a bar
TOPIC: Pick my wife up in a bar
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   101 to 110 of 143   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I follow them into the room smiling, I love the blindfold...this is going to get intense!

He leads her to the foot of the bed and turns her, facing away from it. He motions me over and, following his lead I begin to touch her softly in various spots. My fingertips on her face, her shoulder, her arm...my lips on the inside of her elbow, the nape of her neck, her nipple...we circle her, he in front, me in back and we peel her dress away, leaving her naked, her breaths coming short and shallow. We continue to circle and touch and kiss her, every inch of her body is available to us and we take our time exploring each and every spot. As we circle, she becomes confused. Was that his lips on her breast? My finger circling her clit? She reaches out to find who is where and as if he anticipated this move, he pulls off his belt and quickly ties her hands behind her back with it.

As we continue to bathe her body with attention, we silently slip off our clothes and soon, all three of us are naked at the foot of the bed. He kneels and flicks his tongue around her swollen lips. I finger her ass gently with one hand while offering her mouth my fingers with the other. He stands and we each choose a breast and begin licking her nipples in unison. She is moaning now, deep from within. Her body trembles, her legs quiver but we support her, not letting her sink to her knees....at least not yet....

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
She unbuckles my belt and her hands shake as she reaches for my zipper but before she can pull my now throbbing member free, I grab her wrists once again and pin them against the wall over her head. Her eyes widen in shock and she glances nervously at the gentleman behind me. The look of momentary relief on her face reassures me that he is smiling and nodding so I grip both wrists with one hand and push her arms up higher, making her breasts rise and heave with each breath. I hold her there, my grip tightening and the look of concern mixed with anticipation returns. The elevator door opens once again and the young man steps out, panties in hand and mumbles something like "I think these are yours" then his eyes pop out when he sees us and exclaims, "Holy SHIT" before ducking back into the car. Neither of us look in his direction as our eyes are locked together. With her hands held tight in my left hand I use the index finger of my right to trace a line starting at the top of her forehead. Around her left eye I follow the contour of her cheek bone then in towards her nose, passing just above her upper lip. Her lips part slightly and her breath starts coming in short gasps. "Is this what you want" I whisper as my finger glides between those soft, pink lips. Her tongue flicks out indecisively, unsure what I expect of her. I penetrate those lips slowly, pushing aside her tongue and pulling her jaw open. I withdraw and start tracing back and forth across her lower lip then push inside and feel the warmth of her tongue before withdrawing once again. She hungers for more so she clamps her lips around the shaft of my finger and I brazenly insert another, then another and she begins sucking on them, eyes still locked on mine. "Yes", I say, "Oh this is definitely what you want".....

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Standing beside her, I lean down to kiss her breast and holding her wrist in my left hand allows me to begin exploring the rest of her body with my right. I let my fingertips graze over her hip and down the outside of her leg. At the knee, I start back up and reach around toward her inner thigh. My light, almost imperceptible touch has the desired effect as she squirms gently against my restraint. I can feel the heat from between her legs as my hand draws closer and when I reach that hot, moist spot, I am not surprised to find the other gentleman's hand is already there. Without so much as a word or even a nod, we each slip a finger into the waist-band of her panties, one on each side and slip them down past her knees and with a shake, she lets them fall to the floor. If the elevator door opened again the new arrival would be shocked to see this beautiful woman with her breasts exposed and a man on each side of her lifting her skirt, revealing her naked mound. In another moment, they will each plunge their finger into her waiting sex. So lost in the moment, she almost doesn't realize that the door has indeed opened and we pause before gathering our wits and lead her into the hall....

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
The gentleman takes her hand and leads her out of the bar as she offers her other hand to me. The hotel lobby is nearly deserted and we make our way toward the elevator. As we wait, she leans into the gentleman and kisses him passionately, all the while holding my hand, squeezing it in rhythm with their kiss. When the door opens, he steps inside and pulls her close for one more ravenous kiss. I follow and as the door slides closed, he turns her towards me and I see his hands slide down over her hips and past the short hem of her dress. He begins to inch her dress up and I step forward, pressing my lips to hers then pulling back, frozen just an inch away from her panting mouth. I can hear her breathing quicken and I know the gentleman is tracing his fingers up her thighs and will soon begin to explore her wetness. I lean in but instead of kissing her lips, I let mine brush her cheek and down her neck and I loop my fingers into the straps of her dress and peel them over her shoulders. My tongue follows the swell of her breast and I trace a circle around one nipple then the other. I clench it in my teeth then draw back before sucking it into my mouth again. She squirms and moans and I know his fingers are inside her now so I grip her wrists, one in each hand and hold them straight out to her sides so that she understands she has no control, she is in utter surrender to these two men. Realizing this, she smiles as the car arrives at their floor....

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I found you Sexy D...

Yes, the bar is quite busy and there seems to be some electricity in the air, sexual tension perhaps?

I saw you the moment you came in the bar, my eyes along with dozens of others followed your every step. So sexy in that short, tight dress! I noticed you made brief eye contact with the debonair gentleman at the bar and caught his response, a slight nod and smile telling you all is good.

I wait for you to settle on a stool, away from the dance floor but with a clear view of the action. Several gentlemen want to approach, most are intimidated by how confident and sensual you look and the few who do have the courage are quickly dispatched by your polite smile and shake of the head.

I can see by your body language that you do not like to be kept waiting. So I wait. Another (nervous?) glance at your husband and I time my approach just as a slow dance begins. You are slightly startled as I have come up from behind you, my hand gently resting on your knee as I whisper in your ear, "Come with me..." and taking your hand, lead you onto the dance floor....

To be continued...

A

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
We done his as a tease only and I come up and take her away from him like another guy she does not know. I think if we found the right guyI would go and watch!

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(5 posts)
i would love to enter the club at different times and set in different places and watch to see how she inter acts with the guys. maybe after having a few drinks with a guy and giving me a siganl that this is the one. i could come over and introduce myself and ask if he would be interested in joining us for some fun for the night. or if she would go for it just let them go up to the room and start without me. i could give them 30 minutes or so then come up. i would have a key and walk in and i would love to see the look on the guys face. hopefully he would be ok with the arrangments and stay with us.

Pigeon Forge TN

Username hidden
(64 posts)
Round trip ticket to Austin, routed through Las Vegas please!

:-D

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
my partner and i have done this several times. a few times it didn't turn out like we hoped, her sitting around waiting on the guys to man up. but there HAVE been times that she's been on the dance floor with some guys tongue deep in her mouth. it's a huge turn on for both of us when it happens. we've now started to see if it can go the other way. we'll go in a separate times and see how can get picked up first.

Knoxville TN

Username hidden
(303 posts)
Love this scenario, still haven't gotten this to work out yet. But maybe we'll try it this weekend.

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   101 to 110 of 143   End
TOPIC: Pick my wife up in a bar