Pick my wife up in a bar : Swingers Discussion 119055101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesPick my wife up in a bar
TOPIC: Pick my wife up in a bar
Created by: ilnew2this
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 143   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have to agree with Angelia, I can't imagine never doing anything that makes me nervous.

Greencastle PA

Username hidden
(404 posts)
Wow that sounds so hot. I can't even imagine how I would react to the Mr. doing something like this. Amazing.

Sacramento CA

Username hidden
(12 posts)
And Ride I think it would very much add to the excitement of the night if it is something that makes you nervous.

Hamburg NY

Username hidden
(49 posts)
Ride, no disrespect, I find it so hard to understand why women and men here have the courage to go into a situation here on SLS but going to a bar and picking up a guy or girl is something they find hard to do. Please explain.

Hamburg NY

Username hidden
(49 posts)
We have done this once an for sure plan on doing it again soon!!!!

Graham TX

Username hidden
(96 posts)
We have fantasized about this many times. It definitely is a turn on and now we just need to find the courage to go through with it!

Buffalo NY

Username hidden
(236 posts)
If you are going to do this and have a measure of excitement about it, go to a singles bar or a hotel lounge where a lot of traveling business men frequent. Take a place a few chairs away, and let her work. We have enjoyed this game several times.

Greencastle PA

Username hidden
(404 posts)
This seems like a very exciting but tame fantasy. It seems odd to me that a few posters said they would not have the courage to pull this off.

A few ideas come to mind. If your going to do this at a non lifestyle club, it might be wise just to flirt, get a few drinks and not go beyond that. I would think that non swingers would get confused and could bring some drama into your fun. Example being falling in love with your wife and stalk her. Maybe better she flirts gets herself a drink and moves on to the next guy.

I don't see the excitement in doing this with SLS members. We know what to expect and picking up guys at clubs is normal to almost boring. If you just tried to flirt only at a LS club she would get the Rep of being a tease quickly.

Hamburg NY

Username hidden
(49 posts)
I'll be there this weekend. Colette, not Toms River, unfortunately. Maybe someday, but honestly, I'm more of a Bergen County guy.

BT

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6452 posts)
The Office in Toms River NJ works well too

Toms River NJ

Username hidden
(37 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 143   End
TOPIC: Pick my wife up in a bar