Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Pick my wife up in a bar
TOPIC: Pick_my_wife_up_in_a_bar
Created by: ilnew2this
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am finaly getting the wife interested in the life style. She is still very uneasy about it thinking no one will want her. This friday I am sending my unsuspecting wife to a bar in Bloomington Il. She will be dressed in a very sexy hot outfit. I am coming to the bar to play a pick up game with her. I would like a guy go to the bar and hit on her before I get there, buy her a drink, complament her on how sexy she looks,ask her to dance, give her the descreat rub of the leg ect... make her feel real good. When I get there if things are going good i will just watch for awhile. When I eventually come up we can introduce our selfs and talk just the 3 of us and see where it leads. let me know...

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 37  Next »
1 to 10 of 370
User Details are only visible to members.
There was no hotel across the street back then. We came back for a visit last year, the town has changed and grown.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(792 posts)
Never been to the Holiday in bar, but been to the bigger hotel across the street many times.

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1491 posts)
* In Marietta* shit, I should remember to read before I hit post!!

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(792 posts)
I Marietta, we used to use the lounge at the Holiday Inn on Friday night . That was a long time ago. What we need around here now is a couple good dive bars with flashing LOL

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(792 posts)
We do this and it is hit or miss like others have said because a lot of guys will not approach a woman that is with her husband, a few with game will, but not many. We stack the deck a bit by going to a couple of dive bars, that atmosphere is fun, flashing is common. Once the flashing starts I guess the guys figure it is ok to say hi or compliment her, this can then lead to some conversation and flirting. Where it goes from there depends on the mood and if there is a connection. Just last night a guy asked her to dance, and they did but that is where it ended, he thanked me for letting her dance with him and went on his way. Sometimes we make a connection though and as they say one thing leads to another.

Any way you look at it it is fun to watch guys hit on your wife....

Apopka FL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Why didn't you play along and take pics?!?!

;^D

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3354 posts)
@funcpl334455 - Your wife's fantasy of your wife being hit on by another couple.

Yes, at Scotty's in Canton Ohio. My wife and I are a year apart in age, but she looks much younger. On occasion, people think that I am her Dad. Well, we were out at a club, and I was sitting at the bar talking to my wife. I left to use the restroom, when I got back, my wife had a big smile on her face. Right after I left the bar, a couple approached her, "We thought that 'old guy' would never leave you alone." Then they introduced themselves and started talking to her. After a few minutes, she laughed and explained that I was her husband. They were so embarrassed, that they just got their stuff and left the bar. LOL

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1491 posts)
This is one of my most desired happenings and is just a fantasy right now.. I would love to see a guy hit on her in a bar and her flirt back as I sit at the bar stool and watch and she is at a booth. I guess this may be one of the most popular fantasies of all. Is for me.

Venice FL
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Smoking hot Papaya. Thanks for sharing.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(991 posts)
We get the wife being seduced scenario and have gone out to give it a try. I can only provide some advise from our experiences. And that is that it can happen but either be prepared to be physically separated from your wife or she is a willing participant and can be outgoing and bold. We have gone to bars and vanilla clubs and I have dressed for attention, but unless your wife is available and takes the lead, no man is going to hit on her when you are with her, unless he is drunk. And that spells problems as well as a lousy lay! And that kind of defeats the purpose, the seduction and consummation. And a husband will get no pleasure from the experience, watching a drunk fawn all over his wife...

So we either create separation or I initiate the possibilities. And because we do take advantage of hall passes, sometimes it's totally private. And we have had nearly 100% success from the separation way, about 75% success when I take the lead when with my husband, and always get laid when completely alone. Many times it leads to a 3some, sometimes private.

I do understand that some may be trying to introduce their wife to the lifestyle and that will take an arrangement and a lot of patience. I'd suggest just taking her to a swing club as a daring date to just watch...it worked for us. After watching, being screwed by my husband in public, and experiencing the guiltless penetration from other men, I was hooked.

The simplest path to adventure is probably the best. Just 2 days ago I was in Atlanta on business for 2 days. My husband tried to arrange a date for me on SLS for Monday night. The interest was genuine, yet timing, mail and email delays, as well as you just never know the truth, caused us to forget the idea. So, at the Marriot Airport Gateway, I put on a nice dress, my heels and went to the bar. I sat in a low lounge chair, gave a few a nice view, and even being in my 50's, I had drink offers and unforced conversations with young professional men on business. And I just told the truth to the guy I liked most. I am married, here for a night, got to work early tomorrow, and want to get laid. He screwed me like he was stealing something. It was great. It was nice to get all the attention, get a good fuck, and I slept in a fresh bed in my room. He slept in a wet mess in his own room.

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(36 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 37  Next »
1 to 10 of 370
TOPIC: Pick my wife up in a bar
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.