Pick my wife up in a bar : Swingers Discussion 119055
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesPick my wife up in a bar
TOPIC: Pick my wife up in a bar
Created by: ilnew2this
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am finaly getting the wife interested in the life style. She is still very uneasy about it thinking no one will want her. This friday I am sending my unsuspecting wife to a bar in Bloomington Il. She will be dressed in a very sexy hot outfit. I am coming to the bar to play a pick up game with her. I would like a guy go to the bar and hit on her before I get there, buy her a drink, complament her on how sexy she looks,ask her to dance, give her the descreat rub of the leg ect... make her feel real good. When I get there if things are going good i will just watch for awhile. When I eventually come up we can introduce our selfs and talk just the 3 of us and see where it leads. let me know...

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 254   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks! That's what I've done in the past. I am really looking forward to some fun in the big easy

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(75 posts)
D,

With your profile and photos, I'd imagine you'd do fine any day of the week. Along with changing your profile location, a Hot Date post might be a consideration.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8708 posts)
@bridgetender thanks again for the insights and I hope we have a chance to connect while we are in NO in January. The one downside to coupling this fun to a business trip is that we will be there for the early part of the week when there are less things happening instead od the naughty baudy weekends.

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(75 posts)
We played this game years ago, It was fun then when we were younger and had a few (lots) less pounds on us.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(541 posts)
Location. While I'm intrigued by the idea, I'll leave the tips, tricks, and Glamour Do's and Don'ts to the more experienced set.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8708 posts)
Thanks Bridgetender, I never said it was exclusively younger guys.

When you mention trade secrects are you talking about locations or tips to make this happen?

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(75 posts)
D,

There are few trade secrets here. For your and/or anyone else's consideration and in no particular order:

The Carousel Bar @ The Monteleone The Burgundy Bar @ The Saint Hotel The Jeremy Davenport Lounge @ The Ritz-Carlton Irvin Mayfield's & The Desire Oyster Bar @ the Royal Sonesta The Bar @ The Windsor Court (the name escapes me. It could simply be "The Bar".) Sazarec Bar @ The Roosevelt The Bombay Club @ The Prince Conti

There are a few others, but they fall under the Trade Secret clause ;-)

Sorry I can't help your Mrs. with that 25 YO guy thing. Well, not really sorry.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8708 posts)
@bridgetender thanks I appriciate it, if you know of any in upscale hotel lobbies that would be great. we love to do this in the bar of the hotel we are staying, makes it convient.

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(75 posts)
@sexymilf, yes that has been our experience as well. But just like a 25 year old girl is really hot for a guy the big muscular 25 year old gets her motor running too lol. I appriciate the thoughts and well keep it in mind. We love the pick up game and play any chance we get.

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(75 posts)
Dman,

I'll send you a list of some bars I'd recommend, beyond the Carousel at the Monteleone, for your future travels.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8708 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 254   End
TOPIC: Pick my wife up in a bar