Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies Pick my wife up in a bar
TOPIC: Pick my wife up in a bar
Created by: ilnew2this
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am finaly getting the wife interested in the life style. She is still very uneasy about it thinking no one will want her. This friday I am sending my unsuspecting wife to a bar in Bloomington Il. She will be dressed in a very sexy hot outfit. I am coming to the bar to play a pick up game with her. I would like a guy go to the bar and hit on her before I get there, buy her a drink, complament her on how sexy she looks,ask her to dance, give her the descreat rub of the leg ect... make her feel real good. When I get there if things are going good i will just watch for awhile. When I eventually come up we can introduce our selfs and talk just the 3 of us and see where it leads. let me know...

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 266   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We have run into that a little bit too, but as was suggested here we will post up a hotdate on here and I will try to find one guy who I know will be her type. The thought is that if they hit it off everyone has some fun if not; then she moves on. I let the guy know that she may not want to play with you but I give him some "tips" to give him a little inside information.

Its been pretty sucessful for us, only once did I not pick a guy she liked. Turned out that the guy had some fake pics on this site and looked nothing like he did in person.

Had a couple of no-shows too.

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(80 posts)
Ditto what Nic and Charlie said

Brunnerville PA
Username hidden
(335 posts)
DD english is my wife second language so sometimes she don't chose the best words to express herself. We are very kind to each other always.

Everyone replys are spot on about playing with non lifestyle people.

Hamburg NY
Username hidden
(106 posts)
That is SO true Charlie. A guy will fuck another man's wife behind his back with no qualms but will call a swinger sick or perverted for being up front and honest about our fantasies.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12309 posts)
We have had better luck with vanilla folks just letting them think we are cheating. They'll be a whore with ya but they think it is scandalous being a swinger. Everyone thinks their brand of sin is whiter than everyone else's. One thing that rings true way to often that humans are hypocrites. Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(56 posts)
The vanilla world can be a strange place when dealing with "our" world. We look at things much differently. That is one of the reasons we have never tried to convert a vanilla couple. Too much potential for drama and hurt feelings. We have seen enough of that in "our" world. Couple that with a vanilla couple and its a recipe for disaster.

Single vanilla males have performance issues about 75% of the time when being with a couple. While it is fun and exciting, its usually disappointing sexually.

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(14 posts)
The vanilla world can be a strange place when dealing with "our" world. We look at things much differently. That is one of the reasons we have never tried to convert a vanilla couple. Too much potential for drama and hurt feelings. We have seen enough of that in "our" world. Couple that with a vanilla couple and its a recipe for disaster.

Single vanilla males have performance issues about 75% of the time when being with a couple. While it is fun and exciting, its usually disappointing sexually.

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(14 posts)
I'm guessing that the guy thought you were an asshole because you were telling your wife what to do (or not to do) in the realm of work, which means that you have a lot of control over her. You thus may control her financially.

I had the privilege of staying home when my boys were little. It was great. I regained my health, maintained a pleasant household, and went back to school. For me, it was s great freedom.

For other women staying home feels more like prison. I imagine that he was reacting to the whole I stay home because my husband wants me to. If it's not what she wants for whatever reason maybe you are an asshole.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(291 posts)
I'm thinking the lesson learned is not to post cattle calls on CL. I know it can be a hassle to exchange emails, texts or phone calls but without at least a little bit of screening, odds are it is going to end badly.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12309 posts)
Just our experience and opinion im willing to share. The "vanilla" society has a different outlook. you would think that guys would be happy to be getting some pussy they can not be just OK with that and might ruin your experience along with their own.

This is last weekends experience (more of the same)

Placed an add in craigslist NSA connections

Going out tonight to Moonshiners looking for NSA fun Will be there at 10. If you interested just show up, no need for emails or replys. If your looking for more then NSA fun, don't show up.

Simple enough right?

We get to the bar, she walks in alone ahead of me. Guy approaches her and sits down with her. They chat for awhile and he asks. him: do you work? angel: no i just stay home, i have daughter and my husband don't want me to work him: Owe your husband is an asshole huh?

So im guessing in his mind that cause shes out looking to play she don't love her husband. So now her Filipina blood boils and he ruind both their nights.

Playing with the "vanilla world" maybe exciting but just keep in mind they don't think the same as LS people do.

Hamburg NY
Username hidden
(106 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 266   End
TOPIC: Pick my wife up in a bar