Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies Pick my wife up in a bar
TOPIC: Pick my wife up in a bar
Created by: ilnew2this
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am finaly getting the wife interested in the life style. She is still very uneasy about it thinking no one will want her. This friday I am sending my unsuspecting wife to a bar in Bloomington Il. She will be dressed in a very sexy hot outfit. I am coming to the bar to play a pick up game with her. I would like a guy go to the bar and hit on her before I get there, buy her a drink, complament her on how sexy she looks,ask her to dance, give her the descreat rub of the leg ect... make her feel real good. When I get there if things are going good i will just watch for awhile. When I eventually come up we can introduce our selfs and talk just the 3 of us and see where it leads. let me know...

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 314   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Can anyone in Charlotte point us towards a good bar for this fantasy ? (Reposted with hope that someone will take notice and help us out)

Fort Mill SC
Username hidden
(19 posts)
what a great story, I love the experience and tension.

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(95 posts)
its always fun messing around in a vanilla club. this weekend we left a LS house party and Angel did not bother to put her bra back on. We stopped at a club on the way home for a couple drinks and her thin blouse was showing off her small C cup breasts with her huge nipples very nicely. Every chance I got I would brush up against them to keep them erect as possible. Looking at the reactions from the guys and girls who couldn't help but notice was pricless. Being naughty is a lot of fun.

Hamburg NY
Username hidden
(113 posts)
I can absolutely relate to that I'm "horned up and ready to go" just reading about it.

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(95 posts)
Thanks ........and I must say it was totally awsome and to do it again sometime . Worked well for the Mr also he was horned and ready to go ! LOL

Williamsport PA
Username hidden
(23 posts)
That is an interesting take and approach Rusty... I prefer to be a little closer to the action but I can definately see the benefits

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(95 posts)
My husband has come up with something good for this through the years that has seemed to work out well for everything and situation. If your ok with hosting and live where there will be other vehicles around your neighbor hood and have a first floor bedroom like we do . go to the bar in separate vehicles . Hubby sits at the bar while I work the crowd of men to find just the right one. I tell them I am married so it will only be a sex thing and hubby knows I am out on the prowl and can even speak to him if he so chooses but isn't going to be home anytime soon. Then go back to our place and hubby can watch from outside with the curtains opened just right. This way he can watch and he is there incase something should go south non the less to the male's knowledge . (He is more the able to defend his wife and property at the shake of a stick ) . The male usually feels at ease knowing a jealous husband won't come barging in , and sex is pretty good. Now grant it We were only able to do this 2 times but was awsome to do and look forward to doing again if we can ever get to host again which right now we don't do . Not for everyone but is an option.

Williamsport PA
Username hidden
(23 posts)
Can anyone in Charlotte point us towards a good bar for this fantasy ?

Fort Mill SC
Username hidden
(19 posts)
Dman..... I completely understand telling them upfront. We have has several instances when they bailed out as soon as they found out my husband would be there as an active participant. We certainly understand their disappointment. Unfortunately I tend to reveal this pretty quickly so they haven't been disappointed for too long. My husband loves to watch me flirt and has told me to prolong the flirting since he likes to watch it. I tend to wear pretty short form fitting skirts and let them ride up pretty high when I sit down. My husband is a leg guy so he really likes to watch that.

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(35 posts)
hey dd just to be clear, we play in a way that is very similar to you. when my wife goes in alone she wiill immediately tell the guy she is waiting for her husband so he is very clear that she is not single, she will mention that I am not the jeleous type and that i know she flirts. As it turns out some guys, are hoping to get some cheating wife sex and bail out when they find out I will be there to watch or join in the fun.

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(95 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 314   End
TOPIC: Pick my wife up in a bar