Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Pick my wife up in a bar
TOPIC: Pick_my_wife_up_in_a_bar
Created by: ilnew2this
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am finaly getting the wife interested in the life style. She is still very uneasy about it thinking no one will want her. This friday I am sending my unsuspecting wife to a bar in Bloomington Il. She will be dressed in a very sexy hot outfit. I am coming to the bar to play a pick up game with her. I would like a guy go to the bar and hit on her before I get there, buy her a drink, complament her on how sexy she looks,ask her to dance, give her the descreat rub of the leg ect... make her feel real good. When I get there if things are going good i will just watch for awhile. When I eventually come up we can introduce our selfs and talk just the 3 of us and see where it leads. let me know...

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 36  Next »
1 to 10 of 358
User Details are only visible to members.
This is probably our favorite thing to do . It starts with us picking just the right outfit and heels . We go to a classy bar or club and just see who will hit on her. She finds it very flattering when young sexy guys have an interest in her. Flirting and teasing at the bar are also a big turn on. You never know how the night will end but we have so much fun with this fantasy .

Scranton PA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
Hmm just opened the OP profile.. shows as a single guy.. makes one go Hmm.. did he get divorced or what ? Guess she wasn't into the lifestyle.. ?

Woodstock GA
Username hidden
(757 posts)
We have done this before, but not with much luck. Next time, I am going to have a guy go there and start flirting with her and if she likes him. ..take him up to the hotel room and let them have their fun and then I join them.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(3 posts)
hey whizzkiddo you asked about finding couples or the hotwife in a bar. what we usually do is post a 'hotdate' to prime the pump as it were, other than that the wife is just another single woman in the bar. if she's with me and wants to have some fun she'll start flirting if she is "alone" or gone in ahead of me she usually will wait for the action to come to her.

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(117 posts)
Yes.. this one is one of our favorites.. exciting for all with just the right people involved. We both love it!

Woodstock GA
Username hidden
(757 posts)
How to find the " hot wife" in a hotel bar ? How to notice a swinger couple ? I will be in Orlando next weekend, hope to be picked up at a bar .

Username hidden
(12 posts)
This would be known as the Hotwife lifestyle. And I love it. Have fun.

Medford MA
Username hidden
(1 post)
A MFM is always a great time !!!! So hot for a hubby or a playmate to set up !!!!!

Woodbury NJ
Username hidden
(1582 posts)
Jester,

Simply a play on words...BT likes words.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(325 posts)
BT, "Her hare becoming a bit dewy..." Are you talking about Rabbit or did you mean hair?

Jester

Greenbelt MD
Username hidden
(257 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 36  Next »
1 to 10 of 358
TOPIC: Pick my wife up in a bar
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.