Pick my wife up in a bar : Swingers Discussion 119055
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesPick my wife up in a bar
TOPIC: Pick my wife up in a bar
Created by: ilnew2this
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am finaly getting the wife interested in the life style. She is still very uneasy about it thinking no one will want her. This friday I am sending my unsuspecting wife to a bar in Bloomington Il. She will be dressed in a very sexy hot outfit. I am coming to the bar to play a pick up game with her. I would like a guy go to the bar and hit on her before I get there, buy her a drink, complament her on how sexy she looks,ask her to dance, give her the descreat rub of the leg ect... make her feel real good. When I get there if things are going good i will just watch for awhile. When I eventually come up we can introduce our selfs and talk just the 3 of us and see where it leads. let me know...

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 221   End
User Details are only visible to members.
@nashvillecouple: I wish I was in the Tallahassee Area. I love doing stuff like that and my wife isn't into it. You and her could chat out front lol

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2398 posts)
So close, but yet so far.

I'll be in PCB.

Have fun,,

BT

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(8448 posts)
Tallahassee Area...

Nashville TN
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Headed to the panhandle? BT asked hopefully.

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(8448 posts)
The wife and I are head to FL on vaca this weekend and are playing on doing just that. We have a few different scenarios we are playing with...most likely she will go in first and will spend 30-45 min at the bar waiting for her "GF" (who isnt coming), once she has someone in her sights and built a little rapport, I will step in and pretty much lay the cards on the table (ala ROE). If he is game, great if not...move on to the next chap!

Nashville TN
Username hidden
(2 posts)
damn I have wish to do that. ...... Sit in some club or bar talk like nothing happened and drop sperm from lady .... M friend you have nice looking wife. Like born for that... :)

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1114 posts)
Bobby - we have done your scenario - her off to ladies room with guy. Get filled up and come back, tell me to feel her dripping then turn and pick up the pool cue like nothing happened.

Fayetteville NY
Username hidden
(33 posts)
I have some pervert wish. To meet couple in bar and then to go in toilet with lady on one dirty sex. Husband wait in bar for that time. When we come beck lady have full load of my semen in pussy. Then we sit and have fun....PS: shortcut story.....

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1114 posts)
I think it would be a blast, I love doing it

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(58 posts)
You know I'm only half serious, but I've always found the idea to be a lot of fun and the few times I've been involved in similar scenarios, they've turned out quite well for those involved.

BT

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(8448 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 221   End
TOPIC: Pick my wife up in a bar