Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies Pick my wife up in a bar
TOPIC: Pick my wife up in a bar
Created by: ilnew2this
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am finaly getting the wife interested in the life style. She is still very uneasy about it thinking no one will want her. This friday I am sending my unsuspecting wife to a bar in Bloomington Il. She will be dressed in a very sexy hot outfit. I am coming to the bar to play a pick up game with her. I would like a guy go to the bar and hit on her before I get there, buy her a drink, complament her on how sexy she looks,ask her to dance, give her the descreat rub of the leg ect... make her feel real good. When I get there if things are going good i will just watch for awhile. When I eventually come up we can introduce our selfs and talk just the 3 of us and see where it leads. let me know...

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 337   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Have you guys tried the Punch Room at the Ritz Carlton. Been there a few times and it is a nice crowd,

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(109 posts)
Can anyone in Charlotte point us towards a good hotel/bar for this fantasy ? (Asking this question one more time in the hope of some fresh answers, now that we have ample free time).

Fort Mill SC
Username hidden
(23 posts)
@rabbit....thanks for pointing that out. It's fixed now.

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(46 posts)
Perhaps if your profile was open? It is hidden from everyone at the moment. Also pretty sure you would have a LOT of luck in NOLA.

;^D

~scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1979 posts)
Thanks for the kind compliment. We haven't had all that much luck lately. Maybe sometime soon we will have more luck!

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(46 posts)
Hi dman..I understand that. I live it, lol. And having to be a sub to watch,,,,tell my hubby that... I dare ya....lol....Love, Nancy

Westfield MA
Username hidden
(54 posts)
@sexyladymilf: Wow. I wish I got to LV more often. The way you are described with the short skirt, wet g-string....

...that and your profile photo. ;-)

Spartanburg SC
Username hidden
(72 posts)
@ag732 well some guys, especially guys into cuckolding are subs and like things to be one sided. I am not sub at all just like watching her have fun.

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(109 posts)
dman....not until the next night...I am not mean or cruel, lol

Westfield MA
Username hidden
(54 posts)
@ag732 sounds like a great hot night, you're tough not only couldn't hubby watch he didn't get to hear about it wow! I love the scenario but I have to see what's happening, its only fair in exchange for the hall pass.

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(109 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 337   End
TOPIC: Pick my wife up in a bar