Paying for it : Swingers Discussion 2083791031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesPaying for it
TOPIC: Paying for it
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 45   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The curvy half of TWH has told me that it's a turn-on for her to think that a man would be willing to pay good money to experience her body, whether it be for a performance or for full-blown sex. We'll probably never try that fantasy, but anything that turns her on, turns me on.

Seneca PA

Username hidden
(136 posts)
Mrs Sav - the key difference for me is I want to enjoy being with people who are genuinely having a good time and are enjoying being with me as well.

The money would cloud that distinction for me. It has less to do about morality/judgement for me.

That's why I stopped going to strip clubs years ago. That, and I could never get the X-SO to go...LOL

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
My question related more to those who insist they'd never pay for sex . If you pay a stripper to do a private dance, lap dance etc......is that not a "sexual" act and is it really different than paying for a blow job or intercourse. I understand the "act" is different I am questioning the fact that you've "paid" for it. I'm not arguing the point ,I really was curious as to how men felt it was somehow different? Why is one ok and the other not? I don't think men object to prostitutes per say they just refuse to "pay" for sex on principle (ego?) but will lay out the same amount of cash for a lap dance or a night at a stripper club and pay to have someone pay attention to them,turn them on, touch them etc. How is that different? Is it different?

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
Mrs Sav, if you're wondering whether shaking your breasts in a man's face for money, and selling the use of your pussy are equivalent, I guess most would say no, they are not even close.

If my wife came home with $200 for letting random men put their faces on her breasts, that would be OK. She would shower, and she might be even hornier than usual.

If she came home with $200 for letting random men fuck her, that would be quite different. She might not be horny at all, and showering might not make her feel altogether clean.

Different people's experience will surely vary.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
I like to think the dancers are not in it for the money Mrs. Sav, they are doing it because they enjoy it and if they did not get paid would do it for free...:)

Pottstown PA

Username hidden
(1554 posts)
It was a legitimate questions not a judgement but seems to have been a show stopper. Appears no one had any thoughts on it lol.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
interesting Mrs Sav.....

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9620 posts)
Is it paying for it if you slip a hundred in my G string while I dance ? lol

Is stripping for money just a "vanilla" version of prostitution?

It seems not many men object to paying for a women to shake her breasts in their face or give them a lap dance so why the stigma actually paying for sex? Do men really think strippers would do those same things if not for the cash? Do they seriously believe dancers simply "find them attractive"

What's the difference ?

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
I agree with Nic; you should report them to SLS admin.

I would never pay for sex. I sort of pay, but in a very different way. Usually we meet for dinner in a Michelin or Zagat rated restaurant with hopefully a Wine Spectator rated wine list. I pay for the entire dinner including tax and gratuity. I also pay for the coat check and valet, if she used either. If she flew in to meet me, I provide her with a prepaid airline ticket. Finally, I provide the hotel room. However, I refuse to put any money in her hand, pocket, or purse.

Chester NJ

Username hidden
(273 posts)
You could sell each other crack too!

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 45   End
TOPIC: Paying for it