Pantyhose : Swingers Discussion 144497
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesPantyhose
TOPIC: Pantyhose
Created by: lubbockangel1
Original Starting post for this thread:
Husband has a major fetish for pantyhose on the ladies

hard to find in west texas though

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
Be3rd, You are a forum virgin. Welcome

Freeland MI
Username hidden
(243 posts)
I had a girlfriend that would either alter the things to completely expose her vulva or else buy the "crotchless" panty hose. The ones that she custom altered worked best.

I would play with her pussy and slide my fingers in and out of her at restaurants and at the movies and later back her against a wall and have sex with her in parking garages, elevators and other semi-private places. Sometimes we would park and have sex in the back seat of the car as if we were kids. Just pull up her skirt and go right in!!

At home with her naked, except for those pantyhose with the crotch cut out exposing her pussy, it would drive me crazy to be on her and feel her pantyhose-clad legs wrapped around me while we made love. Yow!

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
I have a 0.00% chance of resisting a woman in shiny tights or pantyhose. When my wife wears them for an event, she knows she's not getting much sleep that night!

Cortlandt Manor NY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I have a 0.00% chance of resisting a woman in shiny tights or pantyhose. When my wife wears them for an event, she knows she's not getting much sleep that night!

Cortlandt Manor NY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
We both have the nylon fetish. Love it when he wears thigh highs.

Frederica DE
Username hidden
(3 posts)
my husband STILL owes me a pair of black pantyhose from the night we met and his hand was under the table...

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7290 posts)
Hubby loves the way they feel. He can never keep his hands off of me while wearing them. He also enjoys having his package stroked in pantyhose clad feet. It's a different sensation for him then just pure friction from a foot job.

Pantyhose suggestion: have a wrestling match where they get ripped off of you. They tear so easily but as they are being shredded it feels so animalistic and raw. Just a fun suggestion for the pantyhose lovers out there.

Augusta GA
Username hidden
(37 posts)
Honey, my husband has the same fetish and yes it is hard to find others into it but believe me they are out there. We have been lucky to meet a few...

Naples FL
Username hidden
(56 posts)
Husband has a major fetish for pantyhose on the ladies

hard to find in west texas though

Lubbock TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Pantyhose