Panties,thong or nothing at all : Swingers Discussion 215569101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesPanties,thong or nothing at all
TOPIC: Panties,thong or nothing at all
Created by: nicemarriedcouple
Original Starting post for this thread:
I always wear a thong,but sometimes I like to go shopping or to the Food Store with no thong or panties on.I wear alot of short mini skirts and enjoy the freedom of just let it all out.Anyone else do this or am I the only one

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't know but I had a pair of those and they fall under the "shut my body down" toys. They don't seem to have a low enough setting not to make my body freak out and tune it out.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
I recently attended ahome business party hosted by afriend of ours and spied in her catalog..apair of those panties, the kind that have a place to insert the multi -speed vibrating bullet that rests against your clitjust sitting there waiting for the electronic signal to make it gyratefrenziedly. {Usually the remote controlis inthe custody of thepartner} Thefantasy is that.....the wearer of the panties has not one iota of controlorknowledge of when,how longor at what level of intensity the vibrations wil be.Seems like it's meant todrive someone to the brink, pull back,waitand go againmore or less keeping them on the brink...and possibly inpublic too.

I wonder if there are similar underwear options for men.:)

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3583 posts)
I love to see a lady in a thong.

Neptune NJ
Username hidden
(98 posts)
Im a bi male i put on my sister panties all the time and then i usually go to the beach and walk along the waves in my sister panties

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
you are definitely not alone. I wear thong panties almost all the time now, even when I go out, and some times I wear lingerie under my clothes as well.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(399 posts)
I'm just SOOOO not the kinda girl to run around with no underdrawers on....however, I have been known to discover that a pair has wound up in the wrong suitcase and garnered weird looks for poor hapless dudes at the airport by those nosey-assed TSA agents. Oopsies!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
There is just something very exciting about knowing a woman isn't wearing anything under her skirt or dress. Even more than exciting, erotic.

Linden TN
Username hidden
(51 posts)
Started going to lifestyle 'events' with a thong, but now, I like going to without and have more fun without the hassle.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
I like panties... But I love to tease my husband. We were out at a fine restaurant, and I went to the womens room removed my panties, came back to the table and handed them to him. Wow should of seen his face.

Mount Clemens MI
Username hidden
(388 posts)
thn1045, I really like that idea.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
TOPIC: Panties,thong or nothing at all