Panties,thong or nothing at all : Swingers Discussion 2155691021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesPanties,thong or nothing at all
TOPIC: Panties,thong or nothing at all
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 28 of 28 
User Details are only visible to members.
under pants, I usually wear panties, these days a lot of the "girlie" version of boy shorts or bikinis. Under a skirt or dress, either lacy boy shorts, or a thong/g-string. I'm *almost* never commando. I think a scrap of something pretty before the "target" is reached is nice....and like PG says: gotta have a little something there "just in case"

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
I tend to almost always wear at least a g-string. Unless I'm at a swing club or similar. No telling who I'm going to see or what text I'm going to get that is going to make me wet.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17533 posts)
I guess no panties or thongs is the way to go

Sayreville NJ
Username hidden
(76 posts)
Hmmmm, Pussy Buffet! There is a dream waiting to happen. Makes my tongue flutter just thinking about who would be on the menu. MRV

My turn to discuss type of 'nookie sackie'. I prefer thongs. However when I go out I like to go bottomless. I hope I do not wind up on some site like people of Walmart. LRV

Lake Charles LA
Username hidden
(1007 posts)
Oh Sb, there's nothing like an "all you can eat pussy buffet"! I may have to make an appointment with the good doctor right away!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Sb, that is such a hot scene!!! I have a "no panties with short skirts rule". So, if you see me out you can be sure there's nothing underneath! I have a doctor sm that I've seen a couple of times. He's trying to persuade me to come sit on his desk......you may have talked me into it!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
"I always like to guess if a woman is wearing nothing at all...."

lol, I always like it when I dont have to guess....... :)

Bee Caves TX
Username hidden
(91 posts)
I always wear a thong,but sometimes I like to go shopping or to the Food Store with no thong or panties on.I wear alot of short mini skirts and enjoy the freedom of just let it all out.Anyone else do this or am I the only one

Sayreville NJ
Username hidden
(76 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 28 of 28 
TOPIC: Panties,thong or nothing at all