Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Panties,thong or nothing at all
TOPIC: Panties,thong_or_nothing_at_all
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »
11 to 20 of 62
User Details are only visible to members.
I wear them all but like some have commented, I don't like the thong crawling up my ass. Everyday and mostly at work, I wear your basic cotton bikini panties. I want comfort and some protection from embarrassment. It gets moist down there and if my mind wanders it may get wet enough to show o through on a skirt or business pants. It's happened and my always alert husband is quick to point out women in public that are wearing clothing that clearly show anatomy and moisture. OMG! If we are going to play or stepping out on an adult date, then it depends.

For a party I wear nothing unless it's part of a lingerie outfit. Easy access is what I prefer and I don't mind if my papaya is moist or soaked with it.

Going out in town I have done several things. If spending a adult and provocative day with my husband, in the car or in public places, I will wear nothing. If meeting a couple in town I like to wear my transparent panties and giving them to the male counterpart at a restaurant, bar, theater, or in the car. Handing them over wet and nasty is a great way to get the fooling around started. What else needs to be said? I have also worn panty hose without underwear. Some men love this. I once met a man for lunch that had been making a pass at me at business meetings. Instead of the uncomfortable ritual of letting him know I was interested and available, I just went to the ladies room, took off my panty hose, returned and discreetly handed them to him at a café table. We did not finish lunch. At the house he asked me to put them back on. We ripped open the crotch, I wrapped my silky legs around him and he was ravenous between my legs. And if I am feeling super naughty I will put on a sexy pair after sex to give to my husband later.

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(37 posts)
Nothing at al most of the time, thong panties when necessary

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(495 posts)
@ A-Hottie, thanks I may have to post a pic of such :)

Gurnee IL
Username hidden
(59 posts)
HardSteve... With your great ass, You really should consider a pair of sheer Lacy Boy Shorts. Would look very hot on you, back and front.

Carrollwood FL
Username hidden
(12 posts)
Nothing, Nada, Zilch, Zip... :-)

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12265 posts)
Thong

Gurnee IL
Username hidden
(59 posts)
Wife does all three, its' always pleasant surprise!!! I always go commando!!!

East Greenville PA
Username hidden
(61 posts)
Panties or commando

Greenville TX
Username hidden
(118 posts)
Panties or commando

Greenville TX
Username hidden
(118 posts)
I am interested in any discussion regarding panties and thongs medical condition. I am in a very unusual situation. I am a straight male and I often wear both. I wear them because of very unusual medical circumstances.

I lost a testicle in Nam, the other became infected and it started shrinking until they stopped the infection I still fathered two kids. In 2007 I was diagnosed with prostate cancer caused by agent orange. Radiation cured the cancer, but it also started burning my skin with a red rash in my groin area and my butt and my inner thighs. My lady doctor recommended I start wearing ladies underwear until the rash was cleared. I did as she recommended and the rash disappeared no two years. Problem is I loved wearing the soft feeling of satin and silk and lace. I continue to wear them.

My question is, are there any males who wear ladies underwear?

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(12 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »
11 to 20 of 62
TOPIC: Panties,thong or nothing at all
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.