Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Panties,thong or nothing at all
TOPIC: Panties,thong_or_nothing_at_all
Created by: nicemarriedcouple
Original Starting post for this thread:
I always wear a thong,but sometimes I like to go shopping or to the Food Store with no thong or panties on.I wear alot of short mini skirts and enjoy the freedom of just let it all out.Anyone else do this or am I the only one

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »
1 to 10 of 64
User Details are only visible to members.
Commando ALL THE TIME!! Nothing like a little breeze down there where you happen to bend over...

Gretna LA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Nothing!

East Bangor PA
Username hidden
(39 posts)
Papaya

Absolutely love your second paragraph about your panty hose.. now that's exciting!

Woodstock GA
Username hidden
(752 posts)
For us.. well it depends on what we do and who we are seeing at the time. Some guys I see do not like me in any panties at all. Just a nice sexy dress and heels. When we go dancing I usually wear sexy underwear the kind that begs to be touched by someone new or my husband.. so it seems different days different situations for me.

Woodstock GA
Username hidden
(752 posts)
I love seeing a lady in a thong. Visually, the thong is more appealing and accentuates the curves and hips better than bare! The only thing better is a nice tan with a thong tanline! The eyes get the best of both worlds with this visual feast - bare, but the clear sight of what the lady would look like in a sexy thong.

Just my$.02. YMMV

Westminster CO
Username hidden
(17 posts)
LR HOTT, UR HOTT!! Sue seldom wears any panties, I dout she even owns any "regular" cotton panties

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(779 posts)
I gotta say -- I love seeing a thong on a woman -- Shows enough but a little hidden for the imagination ....

Dripping Springs TX
Username hidden
(4 posts)
With pants I wear thongs or cheekies. I haven't warn regular panties in over 22 years. I don't own a single pair. With dresses or skirts I almost always go bare.

LR

Username hidden
(135 posts)
Sue very seldom wears any panties although I may ask her to next time we meet someone so she can hand them to her counterpart. That sounded like a great way to get things started. Thanks for the idea. ;>)

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(779 posts)
Hate thongs my self but love wearing no panties

Livermore CA
Username hidden
(217 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »
1 to 10 of 64
TOPIC: Panties,thong or nothing at all
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.