Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Over The Phone
TOPIC: Over_The_Phone
Created by: Cevin93 The original post for this thread was deleted.
1 to 5 of 5
User Details are only visible to members.
have done this too!! would love to get togher for a chat. would love to hear your wife as she fulfills your fantasy!!! both are here and can get on phone together

Hanson MA
Username hidden
(420 posts)
Cevin,

The forums are full of interesting things. Check them out. Many words of wisdom and experiences there. Both good and bad.

RaveN ( :

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
oh we can help u cevin we will def talk to her on phone n make her hotter n hotter 4 u email us ur # n u give us a time to call we will help

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5629 posts)
Hi,

Welcome and have fun! I have done this with a few couples and it has been a blast! Safe and anonymous. Happy to help if you're interested.

Hercules CA
Username hidden
(21 posts)
Cevin93,

Gotta get my strap on! I landed me another forum virgin poster!! Mmmmmmm, the delights are so pure. Welcum to the forums!

Seems with all these bluedots (single males) you could find a local one that would be more than willing in your fulfillment. Why don't you change your tag line to attract one locally that would love to assist you.

Raven

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
1 to 5 of 5
TOPIC: Over The Phone
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.