Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Outdoor sex at home
TOPIC: Outdoor_sex_at_home
Created by: ScottandTammyDFW
Original Starting post for this thread:
A little over a week ago, it finally warmed up enough to have some fun outside. My fantasy was to bend Tammy over the fender of our car, in the driveway, and fuck her doggy-style. We decided to do it about 11:30 at night. I mentioned something about her wearing her dress and I'd pull it up. She said "I thought I'd just go out naked."

I agreed to that rather quickly. I'm dying to do it again. I can't get the image out of my head of her walking out the front walk, to the driveway, past the pole-lamp, wearing nothing but high-heels..

1  2  3  4  Next »
1 to 10 of 33
User Details are only visible to members.
Your suggestion would make the eclipse truly memorable

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(672 posts)
This past weekend was the meteor shower and found ourselves with 2 blankets, 2 beers laying under the stars in the middle of a neighbor hood park . 4 mins in I saw my first falling star...beautiful. So hot laying there under blankets naked stroking his cock , I had to have him in my mouth...mmmm. Cars driving around just added to the pleasure as I climbed on him and rode that hard cock. Got aliitle daring as he stood up and began to fuck my face, choking loudly ...gawwwwd I love when he shoots it down my throat. Solar eclipse..anyone?

Salem WI
Username hidden
(6 posts)
We're heading to the boat this long weekend and look forward to more nights having sex on the bow under the moon and stars. We'll be anchored far enough from other boaters that if they look real close, they might think they see a silhouette of a sexy woman's boobs bouncing in the moonglow as she rides me.

Manassas VA
Username hidden
(86 posts)
BJ, that is one of the many reasons we enjoy outdoor sex so much.

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(672 posts)
WV! That story was hilarious! I can't imagine how pissed I would be but I sure would be laughing about it later...much later!

BJ

Westminster CO
Username hidden
(37 posts)
I recently took a cute FWB into the mountains close to us for a good time high in a canyon above a dam making a large Colorado reservoir filled with winter snow runoff. The spot is private, not easy to get to, but has beautiful scenery. We spread out a blanket and went to town. Several orgasms later, the sun and altitude had us gasping for air and physically spent. The adventure, the sunshine, the view of the reservoir and a nude FWB was fantastic!

BJ

Westminster CO
Username hidden
(37 posts)
Our back deck faces a church parking lot with a few trees. We have neighbors on each side, maybe 30 yards away. Several years ago, my wife and I started fooling around inside, when she suggested that we go out on our back deck and play. I loved the idea, I was already naked and led the way. She wrapped up on a towel as we walked out. Then she tells me that we are going to need a blanket to lay on, at which time she went back inside and left me standing on the end of the deck hard, ready and waiting. Just then I hear a click, a laugh and the back yard flood lights come on. I ran back to the door, but it was locked and dead bolted. I ran around to the front of the house, but she beat me there. Locked. I could hear her laughing hysterically, then I yelled for her to open the door. Just then the front porch lights clicked on. I ran to the side of the house, realizing that yelling for her would only draw attention. A car came down our street, lights shined directly at me as I ducked behind some shrubs. She got a great laugh out of it. I sort of don't trust her to have outdoor sex. :-(

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1527 posts)
Welcome to the forums. You two sound like a lot of trou,,,,,ah,,fun! :)

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(672 posts)
mmmm we love this. We lived in the city and I used to tie her up to a the patio beam in the backyard and fuck her... no fence, no nothing. We kinda get off on the risk of being caught (and perhaps joined in on). Threw her over the railing in front patio of the house of a row home. Both times completely naked aside from heels. We've done it on the trunk of a car in a drive way in the suburbs a few times too. Hotel and motel windows against the glass with the lights on. My favorite was in college when we put a suction cup dildo on the window and she fucked it while there was a party going on 20ft from the window. Unfortunately nobody caught wind of that one somehow lol. Would love to play with multiples out back sometime :)

Trooper PA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Outdoor sex is great whether you are at home or not at home.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5932 posts)
1  2  3  4  Next »
1 to 10 of 33
TOPIC: Outdoor sex at home
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.