Outdoor sex at home : Swingers Discussion 240954
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesOutdoor sex at home
TOPIC: Outdoor sex at home
Created by: ScottandTammyDFW
Original Starting post for this thread:
A little over a week ago, it finally warmed up enough to have some fun outside. My fantasy was to bend Tammy over the fender of our car, in the driveway, and fuck her doggy-style. We decided to do it about 11:30 at night. I mentioned something about her wearing her dress and I'd pull it up. She said "I thought I'd just go out naked."

I agreed to that rather quickly. I'm dying to do it again. I can't get the image out of my head of her walking out the front walk, to the driveway, past the pole-lamp, wearing nothing but high-heels..

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
There is nothing more exciting than fucking in the Streets of NYC Fucking on the subway has been my thrill i enjoy it

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Lol that's right

Brooklyn KY
Username hidden
(87 posts)
PITW: Oh yeah but we will need to move from the bouncy house to the picnic table at some point. I'm sure there are some who would like to see some of the action.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2314 posts)
We prefer to go to resorts we don't have to worry about a thing. No excitement in the thought of getting caught and the police having something to gossip about.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2199 posts)
Well Toomuch I will be helping u with that's Saturday night ;)

Brooklyn KY
Username hidden
(87 posts)
I love it but cant at home. Parks w people walking by pretending they cant see you is pretty fun

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2314 posts)
Oh we've done it lots of times, living in a townhouse complex our fenced backyard is in full view of about six other homes and we'll go in the backyard after dark and go for it. So hot when it's a little risky..

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1171 posts)
We live in a fairly rural area but still do have neighbors. When conditions are right (warm day, nobody else but me and my husband around), I have enjoyed setting up (and using) an area on our deck to masturbate while Mr. S watches. We typically finish up together inside, in our bedroom.

This weekend our favorite LS couple will be visiting. They are usually eager to try all our creative ideas, so maybe we can enlarge this masturbation show to a foursome!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8905 posts)
LOL... If that happens, either of us can open the garage from the outside and close it back. Of course if I were the one doing that to her, she would make sure that the joke was on me by denying me any fun for a considerable amount of time. Yikes...

Schaumburg IL
Username hidden
(343 posts)
But just remember guys, when your wife offers this make sure you are not the first one out of the door. A wife with a sense of humor will lock you outside naked. Then, laughing hysterically run around the house turning on all of the outdside lights. As cars drove past I just wished that we had more shrubs and a privacy fence (which we do now).

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1451 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: Outdoor sex at home