Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies Outdoor sex at home
TOPIC: Outdoor sex at home
Created by: ScottandTammyDFW
Original Starting post for this thread:
A little over a week ago, it finally warmed up enough to have some fun outside. My fantasy was to bend Tammy over the fender of our car, in the driveway, and fuck her doggy-style. We decided to do it about 11:30 at night. I mentioned something about her wearing her dress and I'd pull it up. She said "I thought I'd just go out naked."

I agreed to that rather quickly. I'm dying to do it again. I can't get the image out of my head of her walking out the front walk, to the driveway, past the pole-lamp, wearing nothing but high-heels..

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Damn, I'm going to have to visit Cali AND Florida soon!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12314 posts)
We have a beautiful deck that overlooks Table Rock Lake. We also have some religious snobs right next to us with fuckin' barkin' dogs. Bear with me I'm getting; somewhere with this. My Baby has a special chair she love to sit across me and fuck on the back deck. Did I mention my Baby is a whiner and screamer lol. Anyway these snob where on there back deck and I had a hard on (can't believe that lol) and our four play has evolve to this. You want to fuck and then we fuck. Anyway (as you will all figure out I am ADHD lol) We start to fuck in her favorite chair and she was having an exceptional fuck(well Hell I was there) and her whines and screams echoed across the lake and as I was washing down her squirt spot off the deck I realized after we finished I couldn't hear the dogs or the snobs. We ran their asses inside. I will always be proud of that fuck Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(56 posts)
We have sex openly in our back yard all the time. I also love sex and giving BJs at our local nude beaches when possible.

Fair Oaks CA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
We fuck and suck in our back yard all the time, we love it. Also there are a couple rivers we like to go and fuck at too...we would love to have a threesome out on a river where someone could walk up and catch us

Livermore CA
Username hidden
(19 posts)
There is nothing more exciting than fucking in the Streets of NYC Fucking on the subway has been my thrill i enjoy it

Briarwood NY
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Lol that's right

Brooklyn KY
Username hidden
(87 posts)
PITW: Oh yeah but we will need to move from the bouncy house to the picnic table at some point. I'm sure there are some who would like to see some of the action.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2816 posts)
We prefer to go to resorts we don't have to worry about a thing. No excitement in the thought of getting caught and the police having something to gossip about.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2229 posts)
Well Toomuch I will be helping u with that's Saturday night ;)

Brooklyn KY
Username hidden
(87 posts)
I love it but cant at home. Parks w people walking by pretending they cant see you is pretty fun

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2816 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
TOPIC: Outdoor sex at home