Olympic Sex Partner Fascination : Swingers Discussion 206364
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesOlympic Sex Partner Fascination
TOPIC: Olympic Sex Partner Fascination
Created by: Z_Z_Krewe
Original Starting post for this thread:
Since the heritage of my family is European, including sailors of the North Atlantic and Caribbean Islands, I have a fascination with women from the islands, peninsulas and coastal sea countries.

Watching Olympic volleyball between two national teams, the USA and the Dominican Republic, I liked the lissome loveliness of those with ebony skin, and the chocolate coffee tones of the Island girls.

Can I get a witness? Viewing the player Destiny Hooker, my plumbs swelled and jingled in my Champion workout shorts. I would enjoy playing beach volleyball with her at a swinging venue in Punta Cana, along with two of the Domincian babes, Casillo and Marte.

Who else points north for female volleyball players?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Your appreciative comment and interest is affirmed.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6907 posts)
I am felmale but have a fantasy about Polynesian or Latin women dancing, etc. with those provacative moves. So seductive and beautiful!

Burlingame CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Hope Solo is being interviewed often about the third women's Olympic team gold medal.

My hunch is she is lesbian, but she would be a pleasure pirate's treat in Tampa, swinging both ways.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6907 posts)
My hearts pumps faster and my plumbs fill harder for a long-legged Dominican striker.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6907 posts)
they are all sexy

Northville NY
Username hidden
(277 posts)
Since the heritage of my family is European, including sailors of the North Atlantic and Caribbean Islands, I have a fascination with women from the islands, peninsulas and coastal sea countries.

Watching Olympic volleyball between two national teams, the USA and the Dominican Republic, I liked the lissome loveliness of those with ebony skin, and the chocolate coffee tones of the Island girls.

Can I get a witness? Viewing the player Destiny Hooker, my plumbs swelled and jingled in my Champion workout shorts. I would enjoy playing beach volleyball with her at a swinging venue in Punta Cana, along with two of the Domincian babes, Casillo and Marte.

Who else points north for female volleyball players?

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6907 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Olympic Sex Partner Fascination