Older women with Younger Men : Swingers Discussion 19721610181
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesOlder women with Younger Men
TOPIC: Older women with Younger Men
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   181 to 190 of 190 
User Details are only visible to members.
"To the younger single males here... ...how old is 'older' ??? "

There really is no 'hard limit'. As long as she's sexy, and a pleasure to be with, there is no reason to limit oneself. One of my favorite playmates is 77, however, she has the body and stamina of a women in her 30's.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12204 posts)
Thank you for the welcome KD. I am comfortable in meeting ladies that are in the 50's if you are looking for an age specification. Honestly I really dont view the number as important, but the connection.

North Scituate RI
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Id love to hear some confessions and stories from other members!

North Scituate RI
Username hidden
(11 posts)
UPDATE: Met my first couple and got my first cert yesterday! Finally got broken in.. Haha! It went better then expected, and the wife looked even better in person from the pics I saw. Definitely wouldn't mind playing with them again! Guess I'll be sticking around for a bit longer lol..

@ Rdy 2 Play - I'll keep you in mind and would love to meet sometime :) And you're actually not that far either considering I used to commute about 100 miles round trip a day at my previous job. *wink wink* lol

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
NJ sorry to hear about the dry run. Seems that happens to often on here. I am going to persevere. I prefer to find a couple or a single lady for a long time sexual commitment. I understand its going to take time.

If any ladies out there would like to share thier experiances with younger men, Id love to hear it.

North Scituate RI
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Too bad you ladies are a bit far, would definitely want to meet!

Unfortunately I'm probably going to let my account expire. Was suppose to meet a couple on Friday and was pulling out of my neighborhood when I got a text "Sorry cant make it", and tonight, had a couple no show.

I think I'll just stick to bars and such for meeting couples since I have had alot of success there, but not here lol.. Just not worth the whole hassle it seems unless you're a couple.

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
Well thank you for your replies so far. Hopefully we can get more people to share some experiences they had. Id love to hear more stories.

I do remember though, my senior year in high school I had the biggest fantasy about my next door neighbor (must have have been in in her mid forties at the time). My house would over look their backyard and they had a hot tub, lets just say a few lucky nights I got a pleasant view.

North Scituate RI
Username hidden
(11 posts)
There are many "older women" out here, myself included, who have a younger guy fantasy. Unfortunately you are both a bit far, but from what I see I cannot imagine either of you having any problems fulfilling your desires. Good luck!!

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(741 posts)
I personally prefer older women in the 35-45 age range. Just a personal preference I guess. I used to work at a Foot Locker when I was 17, and had an encounter with my manager who was about 31-32 at the time. Had some great times in the back office.

I've never actually dated a woman older then myself though, although I would like to. When I was 21 I started messing with a lady in her late 30's, and I noticed she NEVER wanted to go out in public with me, even though she wasn't married or in a relationship with anyone. I'd go over her place alot or she would come to mine and that's it. It was almost like she was "embarrassed" to be seen with me. I look alot younger in person then in my pics, so when I was 21 I probably looked like I was 15-16 which is maybe why lol..

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
I have been a pretty steady SLS member. I have some nice encounters and some encounters that almost made me quit the lifestyle. I can safely say though communicating your Fantasies and expectations is really important. Id like to share a constant fantasy of mine:

Being controlled by a older woman. I dont really know when I started having this fantasy, but I have always been attracted to woman older than myself. Something about having sex explored with someone with more experience seems like a logical assumption.

My first encounter was when I was 18. I worked at this great sandwich shop in town and did the typical college job. I made sandwiches, not the most glorious job, but it paid for the beer. A waitress there would chat with me and and we would flirt back and forth constantly it wasnt anything serious. she was about 40-42. Later that month things progressed and we needed up in numerous places having the times of our lives. We pushed the limits of everything. It was a great time. It all ended when she moved away, but I remember it so vividly.

I have been in the Southern new england for a while now and I am looking for another encounter, casually. If you are interested drop me a note.

Id like guys (or girls) to share there stories here about there seduction of a young man, or the conquest of an older lady. I would love to hear others experiences, from both sides.

North Scituate RI
Username hidden
(11 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   181 to 190 of 190 
TOPIC: Older women with Younger Men