Older women with Younger Men : Swingers Discussion 19721610173
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesOlder women with Younger Men
TOPIC: Older women with Younger Men
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   173 to 182 of 190   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I would like a real young chick,like in her 50's.till then I"ll date the ones in there 20 and 30s.I know it sick,but they ask me.I hate to hurt their feeling by saying no.......bon bon bon......BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
every time I find an older cougar they say I'am too friskee......BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Judging on the couple, you may open their eyes to a MFM. You never know, you might provide that little spark to get their engines hot again.

North Scituate RI
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Would LOVE to @ KD! But chances are pretty slim/next to zero on this one! My friend and his wife I doubt would care, but the whole "married" thing is in the way :(

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
Btw Sterling if you ever come to the Jersey Shore in the summertime, throw me a message. I can introduce you to some pretty good looking female friends and can show you around all the hot spots!

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
Went to a charity dinner thrown by my friend's company to raise money for the Make-A-Wish Foundation on Monday night. Met some of his wife's side of the family I never met before and her aunt was SOOO hot and the convo was so good! Great body and she had that "walk" still!

Unfortunately she's married though (the husband wasn't there) so obviously it didn't go too far, although I was very tempted lol.. She was bitching about how she just turned 50 but I gave her a few subtle compliments on what she was wearing (very well dressed) and her hair and could tell she loved hearing them! Every time she went out for a smoke she asked if I wanted to come along. A shame since she had a great personality but I'm not trying to get involved with a married women though since I don't want to deal with the issues it brings, plus it's my good friend's relative. However she asked if I was on Facebook and I said yes, and a day later she added me and commented on two of my pics. Highly doubt anything will come out of it though, unless I miraculously find out they're into MMF's lol...

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
Yea it seems that there is a lot of importance being put on the actually number than the connection, there are mature women out there that do love some young studs.

North Scituate RI
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Whats older? Honestly Id be comfortable with a woman into her 50's as well

Mobile AL
Username hidden
(10 posts)
"To the younger single males here... ...how old is 'older' ??? "

There really is no 'hard limit'. As long as she's sexy, and a pleasure to be with, there is no reason to limit oneself. One of my favorite playmates is 77, however, she has the body and stamina of a women in her 30's.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12204 posts)
Thank you for the welcome KD. I am comfortable in meeting ladies that are in the 50's if you are looking for an age specification. Honestly I really dont view the number as important, but the connection.

North Scituate RI
Username hidden
(11 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   173 to 182 of 190   End
TOPIC: Older women with Younger Men