Older women with Younger Men : Swingers Discussion 19721610168
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesOlder women with Younger Men
TOPIC: Older women with Younger Men
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Start   168 to 177 of 192   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Rdy, he may be thinking he would lose his virginity privately with you, not with your hubby along. Would you and your husband be okay with that for the first time you get together with your coworker? If so, maybe you could let him know afterward he did so well that he gets to advance to level #2 - the MFM! See how strong his learning curve is. LOL! I have no experience in this kind of thing, either, though for a fantasy it does sound delightful!

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
What a way to lose your virginity!!!

Houston TX

Username hidden
(5 posts)
I will keep posting and hopefully finding more older women to play with. I'd love to turn some of these fantasizes into reality.

Houston TX

Username hidden
(5 posts)
Now that the weather is starting to warm up down here in Texas, it appears that so has my desire for MILF's. As I was grabbing some lunch today, an amazing 40ish blonde in a sexy sun dress looked me up and down for a solid 5 seconds then smiled at me. If she wasn't with a few little ones... I may have tried to become friends with her.

Houston TX

Username hidden
(5 posts)
I, the male, have always loved older women....ever since I was young.I don't know if it's some kind of Oedipus thing, or what, LOL. When I was 13, I was with an 18 yr old. When I was 18, I was with a couple of 28 yr olds (one was a teacher). When I was 22, I was with a 30 yr old. I have just always had this thing for older women. I remember back when I was a teenager and mowing lawns in the neighborhood...I had many suburban moms that I fantasized about, LOL. Even now...there is just something extra hot to me about a hot mom, or MILF, if you will. Now that I'm in my 40's, I'm finding that I also like the idea of hot GILF's. :)

Weatherby Lake MO

Username hidden
(70 posts)
It's funny, I remember the day I realized that I was attracted to sexy older women... In the grocery store and it seemed as though a cougar was on every isle. In my opinion, older women seem to know what they want and how to do it.

Houston TX

Username hidden
(5 posts)
would love to hear some more personal experiences in a older woman younger ma rendezvous.

North Scituate RI

Username hidden
(11 posts)
I would like a real young chick,like in her 50's.till then I"ll date the ones in there 20 and 30s.I know it sick,but they ask me.I hate to hurt their feeling by saying no.......bon bon bon......BS

Kingston TN

Username hidden
(1991 posts)
every time I find an older cougar they say I'am too friskee......BS

Kingston TN

Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Judging on the couple, you may open their eyes to a MFM. You never know, you might provide that little spark to get their engines hot again.

North Scituate RI

Username hidden
(11 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Start   168 to 177 of 192   End
TOPIC: Older women with Younger Men