Older women with Younger Men : Swingers Discussion 19721610161
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesOlder women with Younger Men
TOPIC: Older women with Younger Men
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 190   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I enjoy an occasional encounter with single young men. The youngest that I had was 28, I just turned 44. But for me, it's not the age difference that's attractive, but the connection between us.

I am hugely turned off when everything is pre-planned. When you know that everyone is meeting up for the purpose of boinking their brains out. I have always been attracted to the hunt, that culminates in hot kinky sex. I enjoy the initial attraction, the heat, the eye contact, the feeling of being pursuit. Whether it's someone who is significant younger than myself, or someone in my age range is of no difference, it is the attraction that I find hot, the fact that we find each other hot.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
I will admit my first "near" experience was an older "woman". I was 14, she was 18 and she taught me how to french kiss and let me play with her breasts....I have a feeling if her parents hadn't come home when they did, my lesson might have been more complete.

;-D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
You have become quite the virgin Queen TB!

I have to chime in and say my preferences have always run toward younger women which is why I think ladies in their 30's and 40's are in HEAVEN in this lifestyle. I mean they've got guys from their 20's to their 60's craving them!

;-D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I have two jobs and one is part time at a fast food restaurant. I have to say one of the best cougar's I have seen walked up to my register with her dress reviling her tits I had to find a way to talk to her so I offered her a couple free things and kept smiling at me. As she was walking out I opened the door for her & told her have a nice day she replied I have no car so I walked here i live right across the street my eyes opened wide!! I happen to live in the same neighborhood as she was walking a way I just had to let her know. "No disrespect in any way but for your age you're a very attractive women" I thought I was going to get yelled at but no she smiled & then told her to get my number she then pulled out a pen & paper & wrote it down. I gave her a nice hand shake & told her have a wonderful day. Now I just hope she gets in contact with me.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
Awesome thread so far. Aside from one young wife, the wives/couples/women I regularly see are 35+, which I think is great. I'll throw in my first experience with an "older woman".

One of my neighbors growing up was very attractive. Our two families were somewhat close and she had occasionally flirted, brushed into me, and so on. It was kind of known her marriage was on the rocks, but they seemed to be working things out. One summer when I was back from college, she hosted an evening party in her yard. A week before, I learned she was separated and she joked with me about messing around with a generic younger guy. At the party, she asked me to come inside to help carry something up from her basement. Truth be told, she had a few drinks by this point. She led me to her recroom, shut the door and gave me a big hug. She started kissing me, took one of my hands and pulled it under her shirt to her amazing breasts. Her other hand went into my pants and straight to my cock. We made out for a few seconds and stopped because, while she was separated, it wasn't a sure thing. A few months later, they got a divorce. We ran into one another in public about a year afterward. We chatted for a few minutes, then she got a big smile on her face. She didn't say anything, just wrote her new address, number, and the words "8:00 PM...bring a bottle of wine" on a piece of paper. A beautiful, busty, 45 y/o woman with a bathrobe barely hanging onto her shoulders answered the door. Over the next 4-5 hours she completely drained me... I don't think we ever opened the bottle of wine :)

Fort Washington MD
Username hidden
(40 posts)
Nice, this thread is still going! No new encounters over here with any older women since I last posted. :( Had two cancellations the past two weeks a few hours before was suppose to meet up! Grrrr... lol

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
Rdy, he may be thinking he would lose his virginity privately with you, not with your hubby along. Would you and your husband be okay with that for the first time you get together with your coworker? If so, maybe you could let him know afterward he did so well that he gets to advance to level #2 - the MFM! See how strong his learning curve is. LOL! I have no experience in this kind of thing, either, though for a fantasy it does sound delightful!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8744 posts)
What a way to lose your virginity!!!

Houston TX
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I will keep posting and hopefully finding more older women to play with. I'd love to turn some of these fantasizes into reality.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Now that the weather is starting to warm up down here in Texas, it appears that so has my desire for MILF's. As I was grabbing some lunch today, an amazing 40ish blonde in a sexy sun dress looked me up and down for a solid 5 seconds then smiled at me. If she wasn't with a few little ones... I may have tried to become friends with her.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 190   End
TOPIC: Older women with Younger Men