Older women with Younger Men : Swingers Discussion 19721610152
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesOlder women with Younger Men
TOPIC: Older women with Younger Men
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   152 to 161 of 190   End
User Details are only visible to members.
There are some amazing pack leaders who are only 'cubs' because of their age. And incredibly horrible lovers who are *of age* so to speak :)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16309 posts)
I wouldn't mind being with a younger man at all... but... I've done my time as a Den Mother; I don't want to have to teach a man how to do anything. I don't want a Cub... I want the Pack Leader ;-)

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
i have had the older woman fantasy since forever. Have been able to meet several women here in CNJ but not as many as I would like :P Finding a cougar frequented bar is like an obsession now.

My best experiences with older women was at Miami in April. I would like to say I picked her up but I am not sure if it was the other way around. She had a friend of hers join us too. mind games and playtime!

New Brunswick NJ
Username hidden
(20 posts)
NJBoy, those are some impressive hickeys! I wish we had the time/venue to do something regular like that with a younger guy.

Seneca PA
Username hidden
(142 posts)
My gf prefered men in the 29-39 range, about 10 years her junior. There were 4 gentleman in their early 30s with whom we had great times. One met w/ us twice. He had incredible stamina! We didn't think he was ever going to cum. After fucking her long and hard, he still hadn't shot his load. She stroked, licked and sucked his cock and balls, but still didn't trip his trigger. Finally, as she stroked him while they were kissing, he exploded and the first shot splashed off her cheek. Several more spurts followed, dampening her fishnet outfit which we had purchased earlier in the evening. All-in-all, it was a great experience, and I wish we'd go back to it, but, I can wait.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(17 posts)
Let's keep the thread going! =D I've had alot of fun since the last time I posted!

Had an encounter with a super sexy older woman about 2 weeks ago I met at a bar. My friend bought her and a lady she was with a drink and we all just started talking. Both were in their early 40's and looked sooooo good! Both had long bleach blonde hair and a slim waist! Ended up getting one of their numbers and texting back and forth for about 3 days. Went from normal convo to eventually sending XXX pics and talking about fetishes! She was into ALOT of kinky stuff and BDSM, which is something I never really got into. She said her ex hubby used to spank her so hard that her entire ass would be red/purple and bleeding and she liked it! =O

Eventually we met again and got some dinner, then back to my place for some more wine! Gave her a nice backrub (my specialty!) and she liked her feet rubbed which I obliged since she had such nice cute little toes! It was definitely one of my most memorable hookups, since we had alot of chemistry and the night went perfect! She was a squirter too! My couch and bed were soaked by the end of the night!

Met up with her again a few days later and got a room in Atlantic City and had a wild time! Hopefully I'll see her again this week too! The only negative thing is that she lives a good 45 minutes away, or an hour with traffic. :-/

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
So I have to admit after a fun filled weekend. I find myself enjoying a role playing game with older women. I tried a Mother/Son thing over the weekend. It was hot!

North Scituate RI
Username hidden
(11 posts)
My gosh, I just re-read what I posted, what's wrong with me? what happened to my grammar?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16309 posts)
We both agree, No pre-planning here, it's like finding out someone is throwing you a surprise party, it's just not the same when you know the details.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2309 posts)
I enjoy an occasional encounter with single young men. The youngest that I had was 28, I just turned 44. But for me, it's not the age difference that's attractive, but the connection between us.

I am hugely turned off when everything is pre-planned. When you know that everyone is meeting up for the purpose of boinking their brains out. I have always been attracted to the hunt, that culminates in hot kinky sex. I enjoy the initial attraction, the heat, the eye contact, the feeling of being pursuit. Whether it's someone who is significant younger than myself, or someone in my age range is of no difference, it is the attraction that I find hot, the fact that we find each other hot.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16309 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   152 to 161 of 190   End
TOPIC: Older women with Younger Men