Older women with Younger Men : Swingers Discussion 19721610131
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesOlder women with Younger Men
TOPIC: Older women with Younger Men
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Start   131 to 140 of 193   End
User Details are only visible to members.
NJboy if you are ever in need of a ride back to hotel from a bar in Jackson, Ms, call me......

Username hidden
(973 posts)
I've had quite a few encounters with older women since last I posted but one that stuck out most was one of those "Hit on her at the bar and she doesn't know this was set up so don't say anything" type of deals hatched by the hubby. The place they were going to was only about 10 minutes away so I figured what the hell, why not?

Voice verified with the hubby and he laid down what he had planned. I was to just walk in and get a drink at the bar, and they would sit/stand next to me and I would start hitting on her. I pulled up and got a text saying they would be there shortly, so I walked in and got a beer. A couple minutes passed and I start to think "WTF am I doing here?"! Then I look over and a couple wearing exactly what he said they were wearing was next to me. Was going to wait a minute or so before I made a move, but before I could, the wife starts talking to me! Introduced myself to them, and it was kind of odd introducing myself to the hubby acting like I had never talked to him before. Can't remember exactly what she said, but they were really cool and I had her in my lap in about 15 minutes.

The hubby went to the bathroom and I felt my phone go off. Checked it and it was a bunch of texts from him like "Talk about the gym she loves it!" "You got this, close the deal!", "Ask her where we live and if you can follow". It was pretty interesting to say the least. What made it even more amusing was when I walked in the bar there was a group of people to the right, and another group behind just standing around. They saw everything that was going on and I'm sure put two and two together since they saw me walk in alone, and now my hand is on this random ladies ass with her husband standing right next to us. Plus they were staring pretty hardcore at times. It was pretty hot! lol.. Also I went out for a cigarette and was talking to one of those Bud Light girls that walk around bars handing out stuff and giving surveys. She was HOT as hell, really nice, and every time she passed me that night she would rub my head lol.. Wanted to get her number but under the circumstances I couldn't. We stayed and hung out for another 45 minutes or so and then I left and followed them back to their place. Was a great night!

Toms River NJ

Username hidden
(926 posts)
anyone care to share more stories?

North Scituate RI

Username hidden
(11 posts)
That's good, Jamaica. I know I'm a lot more interesting than I used to be.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
I prefer older men. I find then more interesting mmm

Jamaica NY

Username hidden
(876 posts)
I PITY the FOOL......

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9621 posts)
"The fools just can't stop exposing themselves."

I.C.E.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10389 posts)
Calculator sez: 16 is to 22 what 58 is to 80!

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
johngalt, it's not your fault. Fools rush in, and there's no accounting for it.

To avoid looking foolish, ask yourself: Am I adding anything to the conversation? If you're only detracting, you are by definition playing the fool.

At age 16, I had my first sex with a 22-yr-old co-worker. She was giving me a ride home from work, late at night. We got stopped by a train across the road, and somehow got to fooling around. The train eventually moved, and she drove to a particular make-out spot.

All my life, I've had an affinity for older women, even now that 22 isn't exactly "older". And it's been a few years since I've had a woman older than myself, but it's still an attractive idea.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Well It seems I should apologize for starting it.

Key Biscayne FL

Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Start   131 to 140 of 193   End
TOPIC: Older women with Younger Men