Older women with Younger Men : Swingers Discussion 19721610121
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesOlder women with Younger Men
TOPIC: Older women with Younger Men
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 190   End
User Details are only visible to members.
.....and, rbender, let me know if you get to New Orleans! ;)

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Bobby, do tell! What do you like about an older woman???

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
He he he I remember now, its me before 10 year, but if you want 1 more time I'm ready.. :)

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1063 posts)
We once met a younger guy in a bar, probally 23 or 24 years old, my wife liked what she saw and started flinting and she is very good at it after several drinks he invited us to his place and after a cpl more drinks clothes came off and the fun began he was licking her pussy while she was sucking my cock and after a while of that she came a few times he slide his cock in her while i watched he fucked her for a good 1/2 hour and after he exploded inside her i got seconds. Hot Hot Hot

Temperance MI
Username hidden
(36 posts)
i would definitely like to have another great experience with an older woman.

Longare Veneto Italy
Username hidden
(29 posts)
all my life I love older woman /from my 17 and first sex experience/ but realy soon, I start to look more on the young girl,its normal and natural think. But for now I m crazy about older sexy woman.. :)

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1063 posts)
There's a new member in our area in his late 20's... his profile picture is of his well cut torso and hips; no shirt... but his damn underwear are hanging out above his jeans! Either take the jeans off... or put the pants on! Ahhhh!

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
I was overwhelmed when first joining SLS at the number of men in their twenties contacting me. I am VERY selective about seeing men that much younger, but so far have been pleasantly surprised. I do not accept certs from them, as younger men are not my preference, & I really don't want to advertise that I'll see them. However, it can be quite exhilarating making their fantasies come true!!!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Wow finally I thread I can chime in on. I have had a few encounters with older women. First one was in high school. I was 17 she was 36. I will never forget her and the how she broke me into loving older women. Soon after I found myself pretty much drooling over any woman 30 and older. The oldest women I had the pleasure with was a buddies mom she was 52 and this was 2 years ago. I had crushed over her all through high school and still to this day. She had just finished a messy divorce and I had just come back from a deployment when I ran into at a bar and heard the news. We talked and drank and soon enough I confessed I had the biggest crush on her and she blushed. I knew that was my window so I asked her to dance and thankfully she said yes. It didn't take long for her to realize I was good to go due to my many jabs she was taking from my swollen cock. She turned around and grabbed my cock and whispered in my ear " If you ever tell anyone about this I will rip this off!". Lol I have no idea why this turned me on so much but it did. We went back to her place and had the most unforgettable sex ever. Damn I wish I could still see her ever damn day

Longare Veneto Italy
Username hidden
(29 posts)
I've had quite a few encounters with older women since last I posted but one that stuck out most was one of those "Hit on her at the bar and she doesn't know this was set up so don't say anything" type of deals hatched by the hubby. The place they were going to was only about 10 minutes away so I figured what the hell, why not?

Voice verified with the hubby and he laid down what he had planned. I was to just walk in and get a drink at the bar, and they would sit/stand next to me and I would start hitting on her. I pulled up and got a text saying they would be there shortly, so I walked in and got a beer. A couple minutes passed and I start to think "WTF am I doing here?"! Then I look over and a couple wearing exactly what he said they were wearing was next to me. Was going to wait a minute or so before I made a move, but before I could, the wife starts talking to me! Introduced myself to them, and it was kind of odd introducing myself to the hubby acting like I had never talked to him before. Can't remember exactly what she said, but they were really cool and I had her in my lap in about 15 minutes.

The hubby went to the bathroom and I felt my phone go off. Checked it and it was a bunch of texts from him like "Talk about the gym she loves it!" "You got this, close the deal!", "Ask her where we live and if you can follow". It was pretty interesting to say the least. What made it even more amusing was when I walked in the bar there was a group of people to the right, and another group behind just standing around. They saw everything that was going on and I'm sure put two and two together since they saw me walk in alone, and now my hand is on this random ladies ass with her husband standing right next to us. Plus they were staring pretty hardcore at times. It was pretty hot! lol.. Also I went out for a cigarette and was talking to one of those Bud Light girls that walk around bars handing out stuff and giving surveys. She was HOT as hell, really nice, and every time she passed me that night she would rub my head lol.. Wanted to get her number but under the circumstances I couldn't. We stayed and hung out for another 45 minutes or so and then I left and followed them back to their place. Was a great night!

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 190   End
TOPIC: Older women with Younger Men