Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies Older women with Younger Men
TOPIC: Older women with Younger Men
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 190   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hahaha ironically that wasn't a Boston hat at all. That was my game hat in college. So don't worry I'm Michigan/Detroit fan for everything.

Springfield VA
Username hidden
(97 posts)
Will - being a Michigan fan may have possibly redeemed yourself in my eyes after viewing that nasty Boston hat you are wearing in one of your pictures! Being any type of Boston Fan automatically is a deal breaker for me! :0)

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1033 posts)
Haha no I'm a Michigan fan....but now that last attempt to be funny is a bit ok a lot weird now lol. I was near Jackson tn.

Springfield VA
Username hidden
(97 posts)
Guess you didn't go to school in Oxford then, that's a well known phrase in college football in that town.

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3778 posts)
Not particularly but if you were to whisper something like that in my ear we could talk about the first thing that pops up ;) Lol.

Springfield VA
Username hidden
(97 posts)
Hey Will, does the phrase "Hotty Toddy" mean anything to you?

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3778 posts)
Well I am a single male and a young one at that. I had my first experience with a couple when I was 20 at a college bar. I got "picked up" by a mature couple after they had a "fight". That was my intro to the lifestyle and older women and I haven't looked back. Hahaha. Older/mature women are so fun and just relaxed and not worried about the stupid unimportant thing...speaking in general of course. It's a same I didn't know you ladies when I was in Memphis went to college close to there and lived and partied there a lot. Now I'm east too lol.

My favorite thing though is making an older/mature woman squirt especially if it the first time. If I can do something a mature lady has never done before of course it's an ego boost but being able to really please a woman is such a turn on.

Springfield VA
Username hidden
(97 posts)
Van - I am heading out to Memphis for the weekend! You are more than welcome to come out and play with me!

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1033 posts)
Jaycee, stop teasing me and get your ass over here ;)

Washington DC
Username hidden
(22 posts)
Nothing sexier than older woman in her sexual prime that knows what she wants.

Reading PA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 190   End
TOPIC: Older women with Younger Men