Older women with Younger Men : Swingers Discussion 197216101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesOlder women with Younger Men
TOPIC: Older women with Younger Men
Created by: Sterling81
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 192   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I guess once I got older than about 16 I started to fantasize about my friends' moms. Nothing every came of that particular fantasy but just about wore my dick out by the time I was 18. Then I went in the Army and went to Germany. They had what we would now call "cougar bars" but I had no idea and one night I stumbled into one of them. MAN! This lady spoke very good English and it was very obvious I was a GI and she started moving closer as we talked. Pretty soon she was letting me see that she had no panties on and had her hand on the bone that had grown in my pants. She asked if I wanted to come up to her apartment, I said sure, she said "just a minute, let me check with my husband" who was at a table playing cards.

Good times. I always had kind of a "Mrs. Robinson" thing. Now I'm the "older" one and it seems younger women aren't so interested unless there's a credit card involved but man, those were good times.

San Jose CA

Username hidden
(24 posts)
Shells, maybe you should consider older guys. Maybe 6 or so years older? Just sayin. Lol

;-p

Vineland NJ

Username hidden
(924 posts)
I had a 23 year old interested in me last week. A very intelligent, hot young man. I don't know. My daughter is 20, and I just can't get the fact that he is only 3 years older than her out of my head. I am not saying it would affect me so much that I won't fuck him, I'm just saying it bothered me a bit lol

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I had a 61 yr old patient last week who told me....."she wanted to throw me on the ground, ravage me, and ruin me fr women my own age." A comment like that will def make you think twice. Lol

She was actually pretty damn skilled with her mouth. Just sayin'.

Vineland NJ

Username hidden
(924 posts)
It was interesting recently, we went to a community day and there was a pretty sexy 60 somethinglady manning a marketing table for one of those 55+ communities. She looked me in the eyes, smiled, and said, "You should come arond sometime, we do know how to have fun ;-)"

I was a little shocked at first.. but thought about it all the way home..

Bensalem PA

Username hidden
(1140 posts)
I love to please an older woman. I'm hoping I can find a few lucky ladies to play with on here.

Northport NY

Username hidden
(1 post)
Wife enjoys a younger man every now and then...

Pottstown PA

Username hidden
(1554 posts)
I originally created this topic to hear everyones story. I never would have thought this would still be going on so long after I started it. I love that a lot of people have participated. I am currently having fun with a older lady. Its not a relationship, but a physical friends with benefits situation. I love every second of it.

Happy New Year Everyone!

North Scituate RI

Username hidden
(11 posts)
<<< Best relationship I have ever been in and I have no doubt we will always be together.

I never had any problems dating girls my age, and I was sexually experienced before we met. If anything I have been teaching her, by opening her mind to all sorts of role play and dirty thinking. We continue to have the best sex either one of us has ever had.

Now, emotionally and socially she has helped me climb mountains. As a matter of fact, I think this arrangement actually promotes more growth in a relationship than couples with similarages. Typical when you date someone your own age you expect them to know everything you know and act as you would. In our case, we understand we are at different points in life; instead of being hard on each other we try even harder to communicate and bridge the gap. Of course I am still a man and pridegets in the way at times, but its much easier for me to see I don't know everything which has ended up bring us much closer.

There are many challenges we have faced and overcome. She has 2 kids and the oldest her son is 19, so 6 years younger than me which I know has been hard on him. My own family has wanted me to have kids, which I may never be ready for anyway... Lol. Making vanilla friends has been hard, because when we all hang out they tend to be all older or younger, and is difficult for them to relate. Also, because vanilla friends are not freaky so they couldn't understand. Despite all of our hardships, we have continued to become stronger and closer. Our relationship is the best now that it has ever been. I now get along great with her family and kids, the future has gotten much brighter.

I would like to add that we are both brand new on SLS, so thiswill be a whole new set of challenges. We are eager to overcome, but only if we meet the right couple. Ideally we would like to meet another couple with a similar arrangment in ages to ours. Age gaps are an amazing thing in general; there is so much that both can benefit from. It has been working well for us, and we continue to grow exponentially. I hope this has offered some good insight to you curious people out there, and I want to encourage you to not be discouraged by age differences. Its just a number. A relationship is only as good as time and love you put into it.

Indianapolis IN

Username hidden
(5 posts)
I've found for myself, the easiest way to get a cougar, is to be intelligent and seductive. I feel most woman feel more comfortable with a man than a boy. They want a "young"James Bond.... Not someone saying cheesy comments, but a "catch". To intrigue a woman can lead to amazing side effects! ;)

Cohoes NY

Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 192   End
TOPIC: Older women with Younger Men