My wife: the fluffer : Swingers Discussion 194616101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesMy wife: the fluffer
TOPIC: My wife: the fluffer
Created by: Dukewilliam
Original Starting post for this thread:
Lately my fantasy has been for my wife to act as a fluffer at a GB. I would love to see her perform oral on a bunch of guys. What is it about that that is such a turn on? Steve
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Steve, I can only speak for myself. Watching my wife go down on another guy is kind of a vicarious thing. The first time it happened it was interesting because up until that point, anytime I'd seen her with a cock in her mouth it was mine. I know what that guy is feeling, but I'm not the one experiencing it...it was a bit odd, but in a good way. Of course, the fact that I had a very warm and extremely talented one wrapped around my own at the time only enhanced the experience. I'm proud of what an amazing lover my beautiful wife is. I know what an incredibly gifted lover she is, and it's a bit of a turn-on for me that someone else is at that moment thinking the same thing. I suppose it's an extension of what I say is the reason I'm not being a jealous person. I've always believed that there's no sense in being married to a beautiful woman if I can't enjoy other guys looking at her and wanting her.

Richmond VA

Username hidden
(533 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Lately my fantasy has been for my wife to act as a fluffer at a GB. I would love to see her perform oral on a bunch of guys.

What is it about that that is such a turn on?

Steve

Wexford PA

Username hidden
(117 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: My wife: the fluffer