Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies My oldest fantasy
TOPIC: My oldest fantasy
Created by: seXXnpassion
Original Starting post for this thread:
I used to use this one when I was masturbating. I still use it sometimes, but not often. I have other favorites at the moment.

Setting: I am in a very luxuriously appointed room. There is a fireplace lit, beautiful furniture and paintings, crystal, flowers, etc. There are about 30 men in the room, all handsome (it's a fantasy) and dressed in suits. They are having some sort of evening of relaxation that is also business related.

The only women are me and 2 other lovely women. Since it's my fantasy, I am thin and beautiful and only wearing silk stockings, garter belt and high heels. I am there as sexual entertainment. The other women are just helping with drinks, etc.

I am kept very busy providing sex for the men...bending over the back of the couch, or giving head to one guy while someone else fucks me, and another guy is rubbing a hot dick against my ear. Usually they are still pretty much fully clothed; just unzipping and giving it to me, zipping up, and (not falling asleep! we know this is made up, LOL!) then back to schmoozing with the men, smoking cigars, etc.

Finally one of the other women (the one with the long, brown braid down her back) brings one of the men over, and he tells her to lick my pussy. She does, and it feels great. Then someone fucks her while she licks me.

It just kind of goes on like this! I make up different scenarios. Sometimes I lick her when she doesn't expect it, or I start sucking her titties (small ones, my favorite!) or help some guy jerk off into her mouth. This never lasts long. I think about this about 2 min. and I have come hard! --Jen

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
i have quite a few fantasies an plan on living them out 1 by 1

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5624 posts)
Love to have sex in public and fuck and suck.

Frederick MD
Username hidden
(160 posts)
Gee : sounds more like my wifes daydreams!

Newnan GA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
Hey, go for it! Tell me how it works out!

Reading PA
Username hidden
(384 posts)
Wow! Very nice fantasy! Might have to use that one SEX!

York PA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I used to use this one when I was masturbating. I still use it sometimes, but not often. I have other favorites at the moment.

Setting: I am in a very luxuriously appointed room. There is a fireplace lit, beautiful furniture and paintings, crystal, flowers, etc. There are about 30 men in the room, all handsome (it's a fantasy) and dressed in suits. They are having some sort of evening of relaxation that is also business related.

The only women are me and 2 other lovely women. Since it's my fantasy, I am thin and beautiful and only wearing silk stockings, garter belt and high heels. I am there as sexual entertainment. The other women are just helping with drinks, etc.

I am kept very busy providing sex for the men...bending over the back of the couch, or giving head to one guy while someone else fucks me, and another guy is rubbing a hot dick against my ear. Usually they are still pretty much fully clothed; just unzipping and giving it to me, zipping up, and (not falling asleep! we know this is made up, LOL!) then back to schmoozing with the men, smoking cigars, etc.

Finally one of the other women (the one with the long, brown braid down her back) brings one of the men over, and he tells her to lick my pussy. She does, and it feels great. Then someone fucks her while she licks me.

It just kind of goes on like this! I make up different scenarios. Sometimes I lick her when she doesn't expect it, or I start sucking her titties (small ones, my favorite!) or help some guy jerk off into her mouth. This never lasts long. I think about this about 2 min. and I have come hard! --Jen

Reading PA
Username hidden
(384 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: My oldest fantasy