Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies My evolving fantasy
TOPIC: My evolving fantasy
Created by: starlet4e
Original Starting post for this thread:
Lately i have a crave of doing more than 2 men at the same time, somehow i'd like to be watched and get the attention from the men. Is this normal? My hubby likes me to satisfy other men while he watch especially when im with a black man...im afraid i wanted more of it, imagining im in a gangbang situation, its making me more wet when I see a man about to cum its so hot. Am i crazy or what? But i wanted it to happen sooo bad.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Now it's my turn to thank you. Muah!!

How can you be so hot and soo damn cool at the same time Shel?

Now guess what song is running through my head. BEAT IT!!

LMAO

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12135 posts)
muah! I adore Nic, he is cool as shit. And Cpt. protein is an hour away from you btw heehee

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Calm down, captain protein lol

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
I live less than an hour away...

just sayin'

;^)

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12135 posts)
Start with a small number of men you can handle on your own, or invite a friend to help. lol

Navarre FL
Username hidden
(69 posts)
Maybe i let him choose a couple of men and the rest i pick. But it may be awkward at first and i dont want to offend anyone, so is there any tips on starting the gb? I dont want the men to wait for their turn but plays as in a whole so that anyone doesnt feel left out. Gosh im so horny thinking of it lol...!!!

Manchester England United Kingdom
Username hidden
(5 posts)
That is really up to you and your hubs. Maybe you could pick them out together. When we do things involving other men the mister picks them out, but he knows my taste and has an interest in making sure he likes the person enough to share me. Some other women may do all the picking, and some might do a collaboration. It's your fantasy, you get to make the rules. There is no right or wrong way.

Navarre FL
Username hidden
(69 posts)
Tq for the reply, my man likes the idea but should i choose the men or let him do the picking?

Manchester England United Kingdom
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I had this fantasy for years myself. I think it can be quite a normal fantasy or feeling for sexual woman. My husband is very supportive of my sexuality and encourages me to fulfill my interests. We enjoy MFM play fairly often and have done 2 GB's for me over the past couple of years. We had a great time and are planning more. I think it's great to explore and fulfill a fantasy in a safe and healthy way. Stacy

Auburn CA
Username hidden
(84 posts)
No fantasy makes us crazy. Although some are better left as fantasy, but fantasizing about a gangbang is harmless. If your hubs truly enjoys watching you with other men, talk to him about your fantasy. Tell him how many men you think you want, and any other specifics, and then work together to set it up. Be as specific and picky as you want...or otherwise you might ruin the fantasy. :)

Navarre FL
Username hidden
(69 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: My evolving fantasy