My biggest fantasy: : Swingers Discussion 67267
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesMy biggest fantasy:
TOPIC: My biggest fantasy:
Created by: KinkyInDelaware
Original Starting post for this thread:
That people would F'ING show up. I had 3 couples and 2 singles confirmed for a party as of this morning, I bought food and cooked it, and not only did they not show, they didn't even cancel.

Damn inconsiderate B.S.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yeah, that sucks. That is completely inconsiderate and just plain rude. No excuse. I know that we didn't make it to a party we had rsvp'd for, but we did let them know in advance. Sorry about that. Shelly

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I guess I'm lucky that my first and only swing party to date was a success. I'm sorry those boneheads didn't even bother to call. Once the word gets around (and it looks like it already is!) about *your* personality and reliabiity your house will be full of frolicsome fellow swingers! Trey

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(32 posts)
We would definetly have shown up Ms. Kinky in De. I would have even offered my subbi to help you getready and clean up afterwards. :)

George School PA
Username hidden
(227 posts)
We have had a couple or two do that to us here in NC, also. We agree with hg.....where have the manners gone that we were brought up with? I would want to vent too, Kinky...and have when something like that happens.

All you can do is be glad that you found out before the party started, rather than have those folks wrecking your home or worse...due to lack of concern for your feelings and property!

Concord NC
Username hidden
(1 post)
Did I miss an invitation to a house party at the Somlikit's house?

Willingboro NJ
Username hidden
(9310 posts)
Mmmmm....Somelikit is having a house party? We're there!!

Still interested in meeting in Erie or Cleveland on November 10th? Akron? Poly?

To the original poster, there is simply no excuse for bad manners...never was but with the adveny of cell phones, now there is NO WAY one shouldn't let make a simple phone call.

Akron's post makes a good point, sometimes the vibe is just bad but even then, a simple call is the polite, and in their case safe, thing to do.

N&A

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12121 posts)
Thanks, I have been pervin' :)

-s

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
I would have no problem showing interest in you Mrs. som. :)

-s

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
We have found the same thing here in vegas also. People are evidently brought up to think they don't have to be polite nor give a dam about anyone else. Time after time we find pure FLAKES , FAKES and meat hunters. What happened to the time when your word was your bond and if something really did come up you simply made a phone call?

Fredericktown MO
Username hidden
(25 posts)
We can share your irritation. He has a daytime group on another site, when he plans a hot tub party day and we go to all the time and consideration to set up a nice time, nice day and not to mention the expenses we are out, and half of them no show with no notice, sure makes my blood boil, what ever happened to being well mannered?

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2219 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: My biggest fantasy: