Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies Multiple Guys Fantasy
TOPIC: Multiple Guys Fantasy
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Start   91 to 100 of 157   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Nic, just rent that cabin in the woods and we'll be there!

Seneca PA
Username hidden
(150 posts)
TWH, take her to DJ's and leave the door open to your room then wave in the guys you want to have join you. I'll be at the front of the line.

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12350 posts)
Sounds like either the Red Rooster or the Green Door. Both allow single guys. We at both last month.

Tacoma WA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Great story, Sexus! We keep talking about trying this at our local club, starting with the massage table. Haven't gotten out to do it yet, but hopefully soon. I do believe (from past experience), that at some clubs a woman can be branded as a slut, ironically, for playing with too many men if she appears to others to be too indiscriminate, and can be blackballed (no pun intended) by some club members.

Seneca PA
Username hidden
(150 posts)
Gina: great story, which club did you two go?

Blacksburg VA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Wow Gina sounds like you had a great time, I would love Tana one day to try something like that.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5131 posts)
Very intriqued now, which club is this, is it HUGELY expensive?

:)

Maricopa AZ
Username hidden
(38 posts)
So both L and I have read your fantasy come to life Sexus and as a result have decided that we are going to the club on Sunday while we are in Vegas next month. Thanks, can't wait!!!!!!

Odessa TX
Username hidden
(451 posts)
I finally got to live out my fantasy. Totally unexpected but it turned out really great! We were in Vegas at a club and it was "naked hot tub night" You either can get naked, women can wear lingerie, and you can wrap a towel around you after a certain time. Ok. I was in the hot tub, naked, and a couple guys started talking to me and Mr Sexus. After a bit, I saw Mr talking to one of the guys more privately. Long story shorter, it was "my pick." And I've never had that option like that before, so it was incredible. There were 3 guys who interested me and my husband and I went in a private room with the 3 great looking guys and we shut the door for privacy, as others would have certainly followed us in. The club allows single guys, and we've always enjoyed playing with them the times we've gone there in the past. But never 3 at the same time...

So...

Mr Sexus directed. I am quite submissive, and the guys all took charge. I told them I loved hands, and one of the guys was expert at getting me off, then fucking me silly. He was magnificent. The other two took their turns as well, and when someone was not actively fucking me, they had their cocks either in my hands or in my mouth. After quite some time having extreme fun, Mr opened the door and started to invite others in, one at a time. He and Mr. Magnificent (who knew everyone there) decided upon which guys I might like.

All in all I got to fuck 6 guys, and I've never sucked that much cock in one night. My lips were swollen and numb. I had a blast, so did they, and everyone was confident (except maybe one very young Latin male and I think it was just a bit overwhelming for him, b/c he couldn't get his cock inside me correctly, but that was ok, still fun). My husband knows me so very very well, and I was happy to have him direct things and know with whom I'd have the best time.

So, 6 guys and me. What a great night and my first real gangbang where I am at the center of it all:) Fantasy come true. Unexpected, surprising, and very satisfying. Two of the guys even told my husband he is a lucky man. And two said they were worn out and need a back up team. hahaha.

It was fun. I'll post pics of my lips soon. We could not take cameras into this club, and we follow the rules, so no actual gang bang pics. But now I know I like it, so maybe in the near future will be able to do it again.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
Not sure if the wife fantisized about it or not but it sure happened. A few years back we were at a hotel party and ended up in a jacuzzi suite with 4 other guys and of course couldn't help but get naked and climb in the tub. Each guy had their way with her, mouth and pussy taking turns as i sat in a chair and enjoyed the view. It was the most erotic amazing thing for both of us. Hoping to do it again.

Camarillo CA
Username hidden
(36 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Start   91 to 100 of 157   End
TOPIC: Multiple Guys Fantasy