Multiple Guys Fantasy : Swingers Discussion 2152701091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesMultiple Guys Fantasy
TOPIC: Multiple Guys Fantasy
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   91 to 100 of 144   End
User Details are only visible to members.
GREAT fantasy, go for it!

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(38 posts)
I have been having a fantasy that involves me and 2 of my co workers.. went drinking with them and we were all joking about sex.. they consider me one of the guys lol.. I was veryy turned on though lol

Centreville VA
Username hidden
(1 post)
The problem we find is finding genuine and reliable SM's lol

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(38 posts)
Seems that I should be pretty busy in the NY,NJ,PA, area, but finding couples open to SM's has been my hurdle. I have been involved in GB's in the past and watching a woman have her fantasies fulfilled is amazing.

Easton PA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
I call it my Man Harem fantasy :-)

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
Couple of lucky strangers M&M!

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1573 posts)
One night out while we were out of town, there was a cute guy at the bar who caught my eye. He knew what I was there for and he had no inhibitions on talking to my husband and flirting with me. Since he came with a buddy, I decided to play with the both of them. It was my first with two starngers and I loved being the center of three men.

Palm Beach FL
Username hidden
(20 posts)
I am surprised there isn't a group in your area that can provide exactly what you/she seeks. Have you searched for GB groups nearby?

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
We - well, she - is talking her first GB and we are also wondering how to go about it. She has loved mfm with me being one of m and occassionaly two other guys with her while I watched and now want to expand on it. We have discussed bringing together previous partners but she is thinking she wants to hold them out as separate fun playmates she enjoys individually. We have posted on profile suggesting someone set it up with their male friends. Problem is she is fit and athletic and, like a previous post here, she only wants the same. Several decent responses so far but we havent taken the plunge.

Fayetteville NY
Username hidden
(32 posts)
Please do, sounds like a HOT fantasy. Wish I were invited to that party! Hmmmm....can you say wedding crasher???

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   91 to 100 of 144   End
TOPIC: Multiple Guys Fantasy