Multiple Guys Fantasy : Swingers Discussion 2152701084
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesMultiple Guys Fantasy
TOPIC: Multiple Guys Fantasy
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Start   84 to 93 of 134   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Seems that I should be pretty busy in the NY,NJ,PA, area, but finding couples open to SM's has been my hurdle. I have been involved in GB's in the past and watching a woman have her fantasies fulfilled is amazing.

Easton PA

Username hidden
(9 posts)
I call it my Man Harem fantasy :-)

Visalia CA

Username hidden
(4185 posts)
Couple of lucky strangers M&M!

Pottstown PA

Username hidden
(1554 posts)
One night out while we were out of town, there was a cute guy at the bar who caught my eye. He knew what I was there for and he had no inhibitions on talking to my husband and flirting with me. Since he came with a buddy, I decided to play with the both of them. It was my first with two starngers and I loved being the center of three men.

Palm Beach FL

Username hidden
(20 posts)
I am surprised there isn't a group in your area that can provide exactly what you/she seeks. Have you searched for GB groups nearby?

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
We - well, she - is talking her first GB and we are also wondering how to go about it. She has loved mfm with me being one of m and occassionaly two other guys with her while I watched and now want to expand on it. We have discussed bringing together previous partners but she is thinking she wants to hold them out as separate fun playmates she enjoys individually. We have posted on profile suggesting someone set it up with their male friends. Problem is she is fit and athletic and, like a previous post here, she only wants the same. Several decent responses so far but we havent taken the plunge.

Fayetteville NY

Username hidden
(32 posts)
Please do, sounds like a HOT fantasy. Wish I were invited to that party! Hmmmm....can you say wedding crasher???

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Nic, you are completely right and I appreciate the concern. However there is absolutely NO way in the universe that I would subject my wife to the possibility of anything like that! I am actually a bit overprotective... All of the guys (3-4 currently) are members of the wedding party and long time friends of each other. It is almost (but not quite) the stereotypical "Bachelor Party" fantasy. This "party" will be a few nights before the wedding, just based on scheduling concerns. Besides, it has been my experience that bachelor parties should NEVER be the night before the big event! Anyway, I will let you know how things go!

Cumming GA

Username hidden
(14 posts)
Just one question qwerty, does this guy know all of the guys he is setting up for the GB or is he planning on posting a Hot Date and see who shows up? Since he is coming to town for a wedding it is doubtful he personally knows several single males in your area well enough to have vetted them. You may want to consider checking into a local group who has met and can vouch for the guys before inviting them to fuck your wife. "Cattle calls" can be a disappointing and sometimes dangerous way to arrange a GB.

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
1313-----------Can't wait to hear how the wife liked her GB.

Vineland NJ

Username hidden
(924 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Start   84 to 93 of 134   End
TOPIC: Multiple Guys Fantasy