Multiple Guys Fantasy : Swingers Discussion 2152701081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesMultiple Guys Fantasy
TOPIC: Multiple Guys Fantasy
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Start   81 to 90 of 157   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Women will always be the ones branded by derogatory names. It is unfortunately the way things have been and probably will continue to be. I often wince when I hear my vanilla friends refer to single women who openly enjoy sex as "whore" or "slut" or "bitch". I am horrified however, when I hear people who claim to be sexually open refer to women as such. But I have, more than once. I myself am admittedly a sexual snob to a degree. However, if a woman chooses to fuck a football team...so long as it is all consentually done amongst adults...then fuck on. But many swingers have very puritanical views. "Open" is a very relative term to what THEY find open haha. Like Gina said, if being who you are makes you a slut...then slut I am. In my world though...slut is a term of endearment :0).

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
<--- we don't judge ;-)

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1204 posts)
I have a feeling when I'm let loose, I may be branded a slut... Lol

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(238 posts)
The TWHs have a standing invitation to any party I host. She is what I like to call a "Party Starter". And no one was offended how we started my last party off. I still get comments about that party.

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12135 posts)
Here's an example: Several years ago I was at our local club with a somewhat younger lady. We had agreed to meet another couple there who were interested in us. After connecting with them upon our arrival, they started mingling a bit throughout the room, so we set out to entertain ourselves for awhile.

My date loved massages, so she wanted to check out the massage table in the "group" room. I warned her that she might get lots of unwanted attention, but that I could sort of screen them for her. She thought it sounded great, so off came the clothes and onto the table she went. Sure enough, the single guys gathered around and as my date gave a nod of approval, I'd tell them to let their hands wander where they may. Needless to say, she was in bliss. One of the guys was an older gentleman with a slightly deformed hand. He was really enjoying exploring her body, and she was enjoying providing the treat. The couple we were there to meet never did show any more interest in us, other than to comment that, "I can't believe you let 'The Claw' touch you." So what we learned was, if others don't approve of your behavior, whatever it may be, you might get yourselves shunned.

Fast forward a few years and I'm at a house party with Ms. TWH. Things were going slow, so after 2 hours she finally decided to be the first one to get out of her clothes. Two men assisted her, one being the host. A guest couple jumped in and helped them all to feast on her, while the other guests continued to sip their drinks and talk television and politics. We later were told that some of the guests were offended by Ms. TWH's behavior in front of everyone. Since then, we've noticed at other parties that if you appear to have too many partners throughout the course of an evening, you may alienate yourself from other guests.

Bottom line, I've found that this lifestyle certainly has its share of judgmental participants, and you can definitely see it from time to time in the fora here.

Seneca PA
Username hidden
(143 posts)
She's only a slut if she doesn't fuck me. I think that's the way it works, right?

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
Well said Shelly! It's strange to find any judgement here in this lifestyle but I guess it takes all kinds? I might be envious of the woman but certainly not hateful towards her. :)

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(238 posts)
Sorry, just now getting back to posting...

It was the Red Rooster in Vegas, an old club, but very welcoming and laid back, especially on Sunday nights. Would love to hear about more experiences.

I think, sb, that it is so true that to be very successful and satisfying, it is best to have the person who knows you best and whom you trust most to be highly involved. Mr. Sexus said it was a highlight for him to see me enjoy myself that much. Can't wait to do it again.

And if branded a slut, so be it.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7530 posts)
TwoWild, really!? Women in this lifestyle, one all about pleasure and fulfilling fantasies!!! I'm sad to hear that if I get my wish and play center stage in an orgy Ill be labeled a slut!? Maybe it's the same premise as "regular" playing, where one woman holds the attention of all the men and other women are jealous because she's "bogarting" all the attention, leaving the. High and dry? Frankly, I'd enjoy watching a woman get all that attention and possibly mimic some of her moves so I can earn some attention, too.

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(238 posts)
We really need to do that soon.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12135 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Start   81 to 90 of 157   End
TOPIC: Multiple Guys Fantasy