Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Multiple Guys Fantasy
TOPIC: Multiple_Guys_Fantasy
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 26  Next »
48 to 57 of 257
User Details are only visible to members.
MFM is for the pleasure of the woman, so no need to think. We have a couple that we played with a few weeks ago. He wants a MFM with the Mrs.

He is all excited about it. Mrs said sure.

why with my wife and not his gets him all excited..oh well its all fun.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(7573 posts)
NG..... SB has my number.... ;-)

Dalton GA
Username hidden
(1319 posts)
Hot! I'm sitting alone in a hotel room right now. Would be beside myself if hubby showed up with a few other guys. Mmmm. NG

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(3015 posts)
I predict one for me in the not so distant future. My husband will not be the one arranging it. He doesn't even like MMf. We play with couples or in groups, or one on one. The one guy from a couple we know plays with me one-on-one. I think he's going to bring another guy in (it was his idea), and then I'll decide if I want to try 3 guys with me. I would arrange my own gang bang, but I would be sure to have a guy or guys there I already know WELL to be sure I am safe. I don't do anal, and I figure it's up to them to figure out what they want to do while someone else is having sex with me. That's why my husband is not into MMf. But some guys are fine with watching and waiting.

Wyomissing PA
Username hidden
(529 posts)
It always looked "great on paper" but always seemed that once you actually got there, all the cock. I mean, I could never give both adequate attention! I mean, who can really concentrate on the dick in their mouth when there is another one involved? So much dick! And what about taking turns in different areas? Where do they finish? What about kissing? Is that totally off the table once another guy's dick is in my mouth? Yes, I'm a female in that I overthink *everything*

Then I stumbled into a mfm 3some twice now. It is definitely preferable to a 3some with a couple. Rivals a really good mffm. Everything works itself out in the end. It's enjoyable if you can stop over thinking stuff!

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(484 posts)
HELLO yes please, signed up

Dayton TN
Username hidden
(4 posts)
If only I could afford my airplane. I could offer a travel service to the cool folks on here. Kind of like my own public service to spread fun and relaxation. :>D

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(697 posts)
I REALLY like how this is unfolding!

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5884 posts)
Well damn, Tramp. We should have talked about this sooner. Here I am in the middle of a three day weekend. I could have spent yesterday driving instead of taking naps.

I'll have to look at my calendar and find another one. I do love a good road trip! Especially when the reward for all that driving is you, Lady and a few friends.

Jefferson LA
Username hidden
(24 posts)
"...maybe a road trip is in order..."

Our thought exactly.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5884 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 26  Next »
48 to 57 of 257
TOPIC: Multiple Guys Fantasy
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.