Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Multiple Guys Fantasy
TOPIC: Multiple_Guys_Fantasy
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 26  Next »
21 to 30 of 257
User Details are only visible to members.
Wife and I love MFM's, we have met a slew of single guys for drinks or dinner, and the majority of them talk themselves out of being considered for play within 30 minutes of meeting them. What ever happened to verbal flirting, consideration, courtesy and logic?! We thought we had finally found a good, decent "regular" for our MFM's, all was great until after our 3rd "play date" and he couldnt get off, all the while blaming the heat, cramped space, bed wrong height (really?) and all the while he is telling us about all the pot he smoked before arriving (not to mention the 3 edibles he consumed on top of all the toking)....now we are back to looking (this time for 2-3) regular guys to replace this 57 yr old Jeff Spicoli wannabe...so, to agree with Rabbit and Scamp, there is little quality available in the quantity where single males are concerned. BTW, wife is curious to try 3 on 1, but doesnt think she could handle the 4-6 on 1 that I would like to see.

Buckeye AZ
Username hidden
(72 posts)
However................ a single male could be a couples regular guy without the couple being the SM's only playmates

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(982 posts)
Yep. Pretty much dead on.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13734 posts)
The thing couples have to remember is, if a sm wanted a steady partner , they would have a gf. Most single guys fantasy is to have multiple partners for non monogamous sex. Being a couple’s regular guy isn’t out of the question but as a former sm, I can tell you it wasn’t my first choice. I like variety, that’s why I go in the LS.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5966 posts)
Fantasy yes. Reality nope.

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(3066 posts)
I see how it is, Annie.

Sorillo only pawn in game of life.

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(1163 posts)
@Pinky it's a Ridiculous. We've yet to find one SM to be our on-going mfm guy. There are a LOT of SM's out there yes, but quality matters!

Keep the faith, it's all you can do. :/

Annie

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(3999 posts)
Annie, thank you. I really want to try but I have not found two nice guys. I find one or I think I find one. Grr. It should not be that hard to get descent looking guys, gentlemen to fuck me

Username hidden
(13 posts)
I can't help it Sorillo, he's good with his hands ;-)

Annie

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(3999 posts)
Annie, I'm just worried that you're more interested in The Puppet. ;)

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(1163 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 26  Next »
21 to 30 of 257
TOPIC: Multiple Guys Fantasy
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.