Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Multiple Guys Fantasy
TOPIC: Multiple_Guys_Fantasy
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 21  Next »
21 to 30 of 204
User Details are only visible to members.
It is on the top my fantasy list...something about the thought of a group of men leaving me soaked in cum, inside and out...mmmm

Username hidden
(1 post)
Frankly, I enjoy fucking Mrs. U after she has fucked 5-8 different men---she always has a "bad girl" look on her face when I am doing so.

Mr. U

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5925 posts)
We have done it several times over the past few years. Maya has been with up to 6 guys at once, and 11 guys over the course of a single weekend. And, we're not done yet!

Reno NV
Username hidden
(26 posts)
Knock-Knock

Who's there

boo

boo-hoo

exactly

Buffalo NY
Username hidden
(46 posts)
Is there an echo in here...

here...

here...

here...

here...

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5708 posts)
Always looking for well organized groups of men with references from other couples an females

Buffalo NY
Username hidden
(46 posts)
Always a big fantasy. More guys to fill all my holes at once!

Arlington VA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Not only is it a fantasy, it's a reality I've lived many times, and it just never gets old.

Huntington NY
Username hidden
(68 posts)
Also, I don't have firsthand experience, but I've been told that mega multiples (I usually call it the no pain gang bang) are easier to arrange at hotel takeovers.

Saint Amant LA
Username hidden
(62 posts)
Well, you asked so ill answer honestly. I have fantasized about and discussed the possibility & logistics of mega multiple partners... We have had marathon sex sessions...ones that last more than 24 hours and involve toys, oral, anal, and vaginal, and sometimes a helper. During the last marathon session i asked him to estimate the number of men that he thought I could have sex with in one day. His answer was 50, My answer is 125, the most I've had in one day was 12 (non contiguous) because, logistically, those things are hard to set up.

Saint Amant LA
Username hidden
(62 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 21  Next »
21 to 30 of 204
TOPIC: Multiple Guys Fantasy
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.