Multiple Guys Fantasy : Swingers Discussion 2152701021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesMultiple Guys Fantasy
TOPIC: Multiple Guys Fantasy
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 135   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Mike69822: Your post is hilarious!

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2126 posts)
2 men = yummy. 3 or more = maybe some day...

Lake Hamilton FL

Username hidden
(33 posts)
Try it with a blindfold Mr. VA, it could potentially work.

Shelly

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2763 posts)
I can keep changing my voice if it helps her think I'm multiple guys.

Perhaps reciting the entire script from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.....

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17592 posts)
Well Adari, if you decide on a cross-country tour, stop in Memphis:)

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2763 posts)
cplofun- hahaha.. we were probably living back in Atlanta. :) Seriously you all keep making my day with the kind words! :)

cumshare- HOLY. SH!T!!! Lucky! Take about things to aspire to! Geez

Sacramento CA

Username hidden
(12 posts)
"And if you lived closer to most of the respondents here, you get get offers of more than just advice."

Ain't this the truth. Miss Cpl and I were wondering where the hell this sexy couple was when we were living in Cali.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3165 posts)
We do this several times a year. It's not like a big gang bang where I just show up and a train of men use me. And we never have we successfuly organized it from the internet. It's more spontaneous. We find the men through relatively normal circumstances. Here are a few examples:

Just this weekend we anounced that we were going to the boat show and offered to meet a couple or even some men there. As usual all the responses were from men that just wanted to meet with me and all came way too late to act upon. So we went to the show and I had a hall pass to do a little flirting. After getting to know them and feeling attracted, I just ask them if they want to fool around. I tell them the truth basically. I'm beyond the embarrassment of asking for sex. It was my first father-son experience. I rode back to our house with them and fucked the son in the back of their RV. His dad and my husband laid me at the house.

A year ago at our super bowl party I had a great time in the bedroom. My husband was taking some medical classes and invited a bunch of students over for the game. I served them food and drinks in lingerie and after the first one got up enough nerve to go to the bedroom with me, the party began. I think it was my screaming and the bed banging against the wall that started the fun. In one's and two's they took their turn in the bedroom while the rest of the guys watched the game. I had a ball! We tried to invite couples over this year and I think the Sunday night schedule was too much.

Once on a business trip in LA we met a group of men at the hotel bar. After drinks and inuendos and a public dare from my husband, I went to our room, bent over the bed with a blindfold, and my husband sent each guy to the room individually. They were to fuck me from behind, say nothing, and leave. Afterwards back in the bar we played a game and they made me match the orgasm with the man.

Mostly when I want a MFM or more we just go to a hotel bar and take the pick of the litter.

Charlotte NC

Username hidden
(22 posts)
This remains my favorite part of the LS, sharing a sexy woman with another guy (or two or three) is way hotter for me than just about anything else. And if you lived closer to most of the respondents here, you get get offers of more than just advice.

;^D

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I can't thank you all enough for the support, words of encouragement, advice, and the confidence boosting compliment. Thank you. It's really nice to have some experienced players and veterans offer up words of wisdom, and insight.

Sacramento CA

Username hidden
(12 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 135   End
TOPIC: Multiple Guys Fantasy