Multiple Guys Fantasy : Swingers Discussion 21527010101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesMultiple Guys Fantasy
TOPIC: Multiple Guys Fantasy
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Start   101 to 110 of 135   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"That said, no matter how exhausting the search is, we will eventually get this done. Hopefully sooner than later."

Happy to help. ;^D

BTW, I don't think it is necessary to have guys who have participated in GBs together so much as guys who have performed in a group setting be it at a club or house party.

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
* make sure everything is kosher. *

HUH! You make them whip out their shmeckel and provide proof that they're not sporting a turtle neck!? ;)

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16519 posts)
I know not everyone has the same issue finding SM's that I do that is why I said in my world. The ones I have met have really turned out to be wonderful, I just find it hard to find ones I even want to meet up with.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16982 posts)
The logistics of coordinating a gang bang are daunting unless you already happen to know a group of guys who "perform together" to gang bang women.

But if you're just trying to find 5 or 6 random dudes, that is exhausting. We'd prefer to meet each one individually to make sure everything is kosher. Then we'd also like to have a "group meeting" to make sure that the dudes are all comfortable around each other. Just throwing a bunch of strangers together who have never met for the purpose of banging out Miss Cpl just doesn't seem like a great idea.

That said, no matter how exhausting the search is, we will eventually get this done. Hopefully sooner than later.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3161 posts)
In your world, yes. Not in mine.

While I'd never make a claim that any particular demographic is hard to find, single females based on what others are saying are hard to find (not in our experience, we actually hide our profile from single females because we're not interested, and when we rejected the last one, she went ballistic on us). Single males, at least for us, has never been a problem. In our entire time of swinging on SLS we had a problem with TWO, that's right TWO single males. One was young, nervous and got wasted in no time. The second one, would lose his erection while with me, but whenever would get near hubby, his dick would spring to life! Eventually he admitted to being bi (which he concealed initially).

We have no problems at all with single males, at any given moment I can either pick up the phone and makes arrangements, or meet someone new.

Perhaps there might be a problem with getting many guys for a gang bang. I wouldn't know about that, gang bangs is not my thing, I prefer a smaller, more intimate experience.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16519 posts)
Well then I like it in your world. ;-D

Vineland NJ

Username hidden
(924 posts)
In my world? Yes.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16982 posts)
PG..............does that make the "good" SM the new unicorn? lmao

Vineland NJ

Username hidden
(924 posts)
" Once established, a good SM is a damn good find for most couples."

yes and hard to find and hard to keep. I get amused at those that say that SM's are a dime a dozen. Well there might be large quantities out there but finding the good ones is just about as hard and as frustrating of a search as for a Bi-female. Trying to find multiple? Yeah right. Although my husband teases me about my SM friends in truth they span several states (only one is local, and inaccessible 99% of the time) and even they sort of come and go.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16982 posts)
UK, sadly, this is very true. The last GB I attended, there were 15 SM's invited. Of which 12 responded that they would be in attendence. Only 2 other guys showed up. Yes, we still had a nice evening with a gorgeous woman, but it just spoke volumes for the integrity of some of the SM's on the site. They give good guys a bad rap. But us guys who actually do show up need to understand that there is a lot to overcome as a SM and take it in stride. Once established, a good SM is a damn good find for most couples.

Vineland NJ

Username hidden
(924 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Start   101 to 110 of 135   End
TOPIC: Multiple Guys Fantasy