10% of all proceeds from purchased memberships will be donated to the victims and families of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas tragedy.

Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Multiple Guys Fantasy
TOPIC: Multiple_Guys_Fantasy
Created by: candjcpl2
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am just curious about what other women think about multiple guys. Have you ever fantasized about multiple guys with just you? I am refering to your partner setting up an evening with several guys you either know personally or your partner has screened them to meet your requirements (looks, age, personality type etc.) So I have two questions: have you ever fantasized about it? , and would you like to have it happen?

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 27  Next »
1 to 10 of 262
User Details are only visible to members.
My wife would Love to have 2 cocks at her command and would probable take on more in time.

Saddle Brook NJ
Username hidden
(356 posts)
Though it probably isn't as "exciting" as the thought of a room full of horny strangers, I think for most to get this to work you need to know and feel comfortable with the guys. The first time at the party I mentioned we went to essentially watch and scope things out. It's not an uncommon request at a party like this.

A lot of women have an internal conflict about this due to their moral upbringing. However, if a guy could walk into a room full of horny women and fuck them all that was always OK. Why? I've always marched to the beat of my own drum so I never prescribed to this double standard and it's good to see women that also realize this is BS.

Women seem to peak in their 40s so it's usually (but not always) when they'll be ready to actually try something like this. That, and the fact that women are WAY more capable of doing multiple guys than men doing multiple women makes it a shame if they don't get to experience this at least once.

Auburn NH
Username hidden
(84 posts)
She loves me and another guy . She has said she would like 2 guys and me . I am going to plan a party one day with me her and some regular male friends. She would enjoy herself if they were regulars and was comfortable with them . She likes going out meeting or getting picked up by a guy but She isn't the get a room and a fuck a bunch of strangers kind of girl.

Lynchburg VA
Username hidden
(1024 posts)
We would say, 4 to 5, is the perfect number of guys. Best when they are all well endowed and can perform very well together.

Bangor PA
Username hidden
(50 posts)
We have a couple of hotel parties in our area that cater to this. One is for women that specifically want BBC, but it's not a party we'd go to. The guys are supposed to sit on the sideline while the BBCs use their women. Great if you have a BBC cuck fantasy too, but we don't.

The other party we do go to can be set up as a 2-girl GB on request. Two girls because if only one and she gets cold feet, party's over before it starts. They have regular parties too that tend to be guy heavy and there have been times where the Mrs has had a cock in her hand, mouth, and pussy while the guys rubbed her all over and pinched/sucked her nipples, etc. She was in heaven and I was on the next bed playing with another girl watching it all. Is always fun, but then I enjoy seeing the Mrs have a good time as much as anything I'm doing. Funny that way...lol

We now know enough people that we could set up a GB at our house if we want, but the Mrs has already experienced this a number of times and probably will again. I will say that, at least in this situation, it's not like people would imagine. There aren't "a line of guys" waiting to do her. Sometimes it works out that she has the attention of 2-4 guys at once. She plays, takes a break, and maybe plays some more with one or more guys if she wants.

The Mrs toy box full of boy toys has come from attending parties. At our last party we invited 5 single guys to join in. These are all guys we know that are not only respectable, we KNOW they can perform in that kind of situation. People might be amazed at how many guys can't.

Anyway, if anyone is still actively trying to set one of these up my suggestion would be to go to lifestyle parties that allow single guys where you can meet and talk in person, and sometimes see if and how well they perform if they play in a public room. If they can do that well they're probably what you want.

One other thing. When we first started doing full swap I had no problem letting the Mrs test drive new boy toys. Of course everyone goes for the eye candy at first. What we found is those tend to be guys that think they're "all that" and can not or will not perform. We probably have at least 50+ guys we know in our circle of friends and if I had to pick the top best 3 performers, sorry to say ladies but they would all be just over 60 years old.

They have the patience, experience, and if they take care of themselves, stamina to give the Mrs what she wants. I have seen these guys bang the Mrs for nearly an hour straight. For most of the eye candy guys, you're lucky if you get 10 mins, and that includes stripping/dressing. Just something to consider, depending on what you want out of this. I know that I'd want guys that are there with pleasuring the Mrs being their main goal versus some pretty boy that's there to get his rocks off.

PS - If anyone local really wanted to do this feel free to drop me the bird and we could probably set something up so long as you're reasonable HWP. We LOVE helping others with their fantasies when we can. Just our way of giving back to the LS that we're still enjoying the hell out of.

Auburn NH
Username hidden
(84 posts)
Hoo boy. Teh puppet's gonna be a handful now. He gets miffed at the thought of being the cleanup boy.

I can deal with him though. I'll lock him in a dresser drawer with a bottle of hand lotion. ;)

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(1301 posts)
the puppet can watch....unless he wants to operate a camera or other battery operated devices, hand out baby wipes and maybe collect the used condim wrappers.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(6036 posts)
Does that fantasy include multiple guys and a puppet? Because I'm your huckleberry......

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(1301 posts)
We’d prolly say 3 to 4.

Dunn NC
Username hidden
(29 posts)
@pinky: to me, 5 would be my 'reasonable fantasy' #. Any more than that and someone gets neglected.

As it stands now I'm ready to start building up from 2 but Trey isn't tho thinks it's hot. Maybe someday....

Annie

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(4150 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 27  Next »
1 to 10 of 262
TOPIC: Multiple Guys Fantasy
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.