Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Multiple Guys Fantasy
TOPIC: Multiple_Guys_Fantasy
Created by: candjcpl2
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am just curious about what other women think about multiple guys. Have you ever fantasized about multiple guys with just you? I am refering to your partner setting up an evening with several guys you either know personally or your partner has screened them to meet your requirements (looks, age, personality type etc.) So I have two questions: have you ever fantasized about it? , and would you like to have it happen?

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 19  Next »
1 to 10 of 189
User Details are only visible to members.
Tiffany, I have done this twice before with a few local couples and have a good group of guys that are also local. All clean, discreet and would love to help you out with this fantasy. Let me know!

Vestal NY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Its all I seem to think about since my divorce. Just wish I could meet an open minded, sexy man who has friends he wants to share me with while still being my man.

Citrus Heights CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
It is something I will have happen. I just have to get the right guy to oversee it. What concerns me is I'll need to it. Weekly. LOL

Hell, I'd love to get all my lovers together for a day. That would be mind blowing for me. Wow.

Vestal NY
Username hidden
(31 posts)
Sounds crazy hot. We have entertained the idea but never ventured that far (yet). It's still a little intimidating.

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(2495 posts)
Multiple men at the same time is unbelievable! I've been hooked since I started with Lou when I was 23 and I can't get enough!

Bangor PA
Username hidden
(49 posts)
It is on the top my fantasy list...something about the thought of a group of men leaving me soaked in cum, inside and out...mmmm

Username hidden
(1 post)
Frankly, I enjoy fucking Mrs. U after she has fucked 5-8 different men---she always has a "bad girl" look on her face when I am doing so.

Mr. U

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5714 posts)
We have done it several times over the past few years. Maya has been with up to 6 guys at once, and 11 guys over the course of a single weekend. And, we're not done yet!

Reno NV
Username hidden
(26 posts)
Knock-Knock

Who's there

boo

boo-hoo

exactly

Buffalo NY
Username hidden
(46 posts)
Is there an echo in here...

here...

here...

here...

here...

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5115 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 19  Next »
1 to 10 of 189
TOPIC: Multiple Guys Fantasy
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.