Multiple Guys Fantasy : Swingers Discussion 215270
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesMultiple Guys Fantasy
TOPIC: Multiple Guys Fantasy
Created by: candjcpl2
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am just curious about what other women think about multiple guys. Have you ever fantasized about multiple guys with just you? I am refering to your partner setting up an evening with several guys you either know personally or your partner has screened them to meet your requirements (looks, age, personality type etc.) So I have two questions: have you ever fantasized about it? , and would you like to have it happen?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 157   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Welcome to the fora Freeky...

I see you have 13 certs, perhaps pick your favorite guy and ask if he has some friends he can bring, or invite 3-4 of your favorites to come back for a repeat performance?

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12122 posts)
I have always fantasized about this but I'm unsure on how to make it a reality. Do you have any tips?

Joliet IL
Username hidden
(14 posts)
This has been on our list for a long time, however, she'd like some of the guys to be people we already know. Still a fantasy.. but very open to it.

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1204 posts)
Welcome to the forum sexyladymilf...wishing I had plans for a trip west, I would be happy to help with round two.

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12122 posts)
We did it for the first time a few weeks ago. It was impromptu and not something we set up. All of the men were very respectful and while I had difficulty standing or walking afterwards, it is something I would do again.

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(12 posts)
We have enjoyed a gang bang as a couple. Two other couples were there as well. The wives served as fluffers and the hubbies were there for the wife the party was organized for.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(13 posts)
Something we do occasionally, mainly in clubs, not every visit but when she's in the mood. She gets in the swing and men gather - there's never any shortage! He's on hand to make sure they all use condoms and keep the lube handy as she can get dry after a few - and keep count. Her current 'record' is seven men - she can never keep count as she gets into what she calls her "altered state" and others call "being in the zone."

Have also done this at parties, but not set up a special gang-bang with her and a group of invited men. In a club and party situation she can stop when she's had enough, which might not be easy if invited men have not had a chance to fuck.

Ashbourne England United Kingdom
Username hidden
(33 posts)
Something we do occasionally, mainly in clubs, not every visit but when she's in the mood. She gets in the swing and men gather - there's never any shortage! He's on hand to make sure they all use condoms and keep the lube handy as she can get dry after a few - and keep count. Her current 'record' is seven men - she can never keep count as she gets into what she calls her "altered state" and others call "being in the zone."

Have also done this at parties, but not set up a special gang-bang with her and a group of invited men. In a club and party situation she can stop when she's had enough, which might not be easy if invited men have not had a chance to fuck.

Ashbourne England United Kingdom
Username hidden
(33 posts)
Oh yea, and I'm ready for more and am prepared to start begging. We are gonna double the guys next time taking it to 10. The last ones lasted three hours and she said it only seemed like 15 minutes. I can't wait to see how she does with 10 guys lasting three to four hours!! Can't wait!!

Laurel MS
Username hidden
(37 posts)
My sweet lady has made my fantasy of watching her take on five guys twice! The first time i filmed it. The second time a couple came to watch and film for us and I got to join the fun. It was awesome both times. Thanks to the Mid-South Gang Bang Club!

Laurel MS
Username hidden
(37 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 157   End
TOPIC: Multiple Guys Fantasy