Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Multiple Guys Fantasy
TOPIC: Multiple_Guys_Fantasy
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ... 26  Next »
61 to 70 of 257
User Details are only visible to members.
It's as close to heaven as I'll ever get on this earth.

Jefferson LA
Username hidden
(24 posts)
SC is not very far.

More than happy to help out fellow forum'er

;-)

Dalton GA
Username hidden
(1313 posts)
Tramp. Me and u could probably help the damsel pretty well.

SB

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(3034 posts)
Welcome to the forums, scgl.

I hope you stick around here and make yourself comfortable letting us hear your thoughts from time to time.

Yours can be an elusive fantasy to make happen in reality, but it can be done.

In fact, I can think of one particular group of friends right here in these forums who would probably be just what the doctor ordered...seriously!

I'll let them make their own introductions though.

Have fun, and again, welcome.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5873 posts)
This is my ultimate fantasy. The thought of every hole being filled, drives me absolutely wild, however I am single so finding 2 is extremely hard. :( I wish I was being taken right now!

Username hidden
(1 post)
Damn what are you going to give her for Christmas.

Guntown MS
Username hidden
(416 posts)
That was an epic birthday gift. And, welcome to the flora.

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(688 posts)
It was November 17 this past year and the wife went to work like any other day 2 to 10 pm. It's was her birthday. I arranged with 7 male friends of mine to be at our house at 9 pm. They all arrived and all climbed into the hot tub and waited for her to arrive, all the cars were hiding on the next block I took her upstairs got her showered pussy shaved and naked heading for a quiet night in the tub........we opened the sliding glass door and she got the best birthday gift a husband could ever give. She looked at me and asked if she was dreaming, by then her nipples were like two rocks and she was as wet as a swamp. She climbed into the hot tub and all the guys were all gentlemen, all introduced themselves and showed her what they were working with, she got to chose the order....... I have never seen her so happy she was glowing and had trouble talking. Each went two times and she never wanted to stop or pause for a break.... I made sure sure had water, lube, towels, places to get fucked, I did not join in I just watched and pampered her. After three hours the gang was spent and started to leave. Everyone whispered in her ear how unbelievable she was and wished her a happy birthday. I closed the door when the last guy left and she attacked me like I was the last guy on earth...... my night was long and involved to say the least... we watched the sun come up and to this day I am the only man in her world.... I'll take that.

New Castle DE
Username hidden
(1 post)
Tiffany, I have done this twice before with a few local couples and have a good group of guys that are also local. All clean, discreet and would love to help you out with this fantasy. Let me know!

Vestal NY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Its all I seem to think about since my divorce. Just wish I could meet an open minded, sexy man who has friends he wants to share me with while still being my man.

Citrus Heights CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ... 26  Next »
61 to 70 of 257
TOPIC: Multiple Guys Fantasy
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.