Multiple Guys Fantasy : Swingers Discussion 2152701053
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesMultiple Guys Fantasy
TOPIC: Multiple Guys Fantasy
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   53 to 62 of 149   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I can't see any SM having performance issues with Mrs. Lonjo in attendance, but still very sound advice.

Vineland NJ
Username hidden
(925 posts)
LMK....LonJo :)

Brighton MI
Username hidden
(44 posts)
Here in Mi we've found some good luck with single guys. We've had a few GB's with different levels of success. One good rule to follow is invite more than you think or want because at least one will always cancel. In the event they all show well than hang on honey!!! Another successful method is to set up a GB with another couple. On a few occasions we've had a GB with another couple and invited 10 guys. This way the guys are usually attracted to at least one of the girls and there are enough guys even if more than one has performance issues. Just our 2 cents.

Brownstown MI
Username hidden
(4 posts)
1 of our fantasies is 2 BBC's.

North East MD
Username hidden
(12 posts)
Patty,

Wishing you the best in fulfilling your wish list! Or maybe it is a 'fuckit' list rather than a bucket list.

No matter what one calls it, best of luck!

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Wifey and I both would love to set up a scenario with multiple guys taking her at the same time. She finds it exciting acting the little slut for them all prided hubby is directing the action.

Lees Summit MO
Username hidden
(1 post)
Okay, so I am reading the posts and see this great suggestion to check out local gang bang clubs/groups. So I head over to the groups page and start checking what is in our local area. There is a gang bang group for those serious in gang bangs. So far so good. Sadly, they have been a bit inactive since 2009.

So I check further into the group list and widen my area to search in.......

Well, let's just say, this is gonna take a while to find one near me as there doesn't appear to be many and those that are close by are not 'active' ones.

Guess it will remain a fantasy for quite some time,

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
I don't believe that word has actually ever come out of my mouth, but if a girl really wanted to hear it, I'd oblige. Ms. TWH does consider slut a term of endearment. Getting back to the original topic, and to clarify what I was trying to say before, I tend to be a bit apprehensive about setting up a gangbang for her whenever there are couples present, for the reasons I've given, although the club group room massage table scenario is one of my biggest fantasies right now.

Seneca PA
Username hidden
(142 posts)
Sed, But we might be at some point. Good to know that I don't have to curb my language.

Vineland NJ
Username hidden
(925 posts)
Mario,

We're not fucking intensely ;)... The last time I was called a cunt was last week. While in a missionary position, he filled his hand with my hair and hissed: "open your eyes, cunt!"

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16794 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   53 to 62 of 149   End
TOPIC: Multiple Guys Fantasy