Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Multiple Guys Fantasy
TOPIC: Multiple_Guys_Fantasy
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 26  Next »
41 to 50 of 257
User Details are only visible to members.
I have fantasized about it and would like to do it as well. Something about being pleasured by 2 people makes me feel sexy and wanted.

Farmington NH
Username hidden
(7 posts)
We love it . I love to see her have fun and she likes to have fun . She is more spontaneous. Likes to go out flirt , dance , touch, etc . Being picked up by someone we don't know.

Lynchburg VA
Username hidden
(981 posts)
It's a fun thing to try.It can get very messy.But with the right guys it was fun

Guntown MS
Username hidden
(420 posts)
My biggest fantasy’s require mfm. I have a list of things I want to do and explore with two men. I think it is important to really know or trust one of the men to really relax (for me).

Still looking

Husband Not interested

Username hidden
(13 posts)
My wife would love multiple guys we are new to swinging but she would b all in !

Austin TX
Username hidden
(3 posts)
So I see why he is your ex

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(982 posts)
I went to a motel for my ex and he had 3 guys in the next room. Only one at the time come in my room. Was really crazy. Not really my thing. He begged me to do for so long I finally said ok.

Username hidden
(11 posts)
MFM is for the pleasure of the woman, so no need to think. We have a couple that we played with a few weeks ago. He wants a MFM with the Mrs.

He is all excited about it. Mrs said sure.

why with my wife and not his gets him all excited..oh well its all fun.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(7523 posts)
NG..... SB has my number.... ;-)

Dalton GA
Username hidden
(1325 posts)
Hot! I'm sitting alone in a hotel room right now. Would be beside myself if hubby showed up with a few other guys. Mmmm. NG

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(3059 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 26  Next »
41 to 50 of 257
TOPIC: Multiple Guys Fantasy
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.