Multiple Guys Fantasy : Swingers Discussion 2152701021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesMultiple Guys Fantasy
TOPIC: Multiple Guys Fantasy
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 157   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Exactly what Savanahgirl said. Good mfms for us are not too tough to arrange, however, more than that has proven impractical. It would have to be just the right set of guys/friends.

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1204 posts)
This is a big one on my bucket list...wait, is there another term for a sexual bucket list? I have done the MMF and it was incredible! I think my idea of the perfect multiple guy situation would be them being nice, at least for my first one then I might upgrade. I don't want to be treated like a cum whore or anything, but just want to be surrounded by all that muscle.

Jacksonville NC
Username hidden
(1 post)
a few years ago we had a 4 bi girl and about 15 guy bareback gangbang.eack women got filled multiple times.even after all that fucking my wife ended up with two guys licking her pussy and ass at the same time.it was very hot and i took pics all night

Wallingford PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
We would love to do something with this. Some great mfm's have whetted her appitite :)

Maricopa AZ
Username hidden
(38 posts)
I fantasize about multiple men on a regular basis. I love the idea of all of the men dumping their loads deep inside of me, however, I realize there is a safety issue with this. Ideally all men involved would be up to date on their STD testing.

The thought of it gets me so hot. I'm not sure how many guys I could handle as I've never had a creampie gangbang. I've had threesomes and they were hot, but not a creampie threesome. YUM.

Cobleskill NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
I clearly don't have the stamina for this.....LOL!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3606 posts)
My wife has experienced this fantasy at one of our regular house parties. It wasn't a gangbang, but one guy after the other. When she went in one of the bedrooms with the first guy, other guys just hung around and took their turns. She played with 5 guys, 7 times. Gave oral to 3 and received oral from 2. Took place over a period of four hours with lunch and other breaks. Smiled all the way home.

Lewes DE
Username hidden
(23 posts)
In an open situation, she has experienced multiple guys both in fanticy and reality, She mentioned that just today

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(541 posts)
I'm picturing one of those round machines sitting on the deli case...Take a ticket. The monitor on the wall would read, Now Being Serviced By...

Personally, I'm hoping for a low number.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8690 posts)
Great pics, by the way, very hott! :-)

Ohhh, i like that... Kind of a game & everyone knows they want the prize! I read a book when i was abt 18 that it was that in reverse... The woman went down the line sucking by the pool... and til this day some of details stick to mind and turns me on... I am not interested in doing a line, but that image and everyone watching, lusting as each begins to moan and get incredibly erect is a huge turn on... Lol

Ok... Got carried away for a min. Lol

Suffolk VA
Username hidden
(111 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 157   End
TOPIC: Multiple Guys Fantasy