Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies Multiple Guys Fantasy
TOPIC: Multiple Guys Fantasy
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 177   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Dear Mrs U, hail to the Queen! That is a sad note as time does bring changes. Some good and some bad but the river of desire flows on does it not. Your counsel has meant the world to us and we have no doubt where there is desire there is a way. That being said we have found a small group in the area of Gulf Shores AL that we are gonna be visiting with in the next week or two. We will let you know how it goes. Maybe that might be something to consider. Thanks S!

Laurel MS
Username hidden
(85 posts)
:-( Sadly enough, several of my favorite "go-to-guys". now have a vanilla girlfriend and don't play. There are a plethora of local Single Males but I've found that most often their interest/ability is restricted to a 3-some or solo play.

I am considering exporting my next gang bang to NOLA and relying on the assistance of others there with the pre-screening and test-driving process. JW how that would turn out.

Mrs. Uriah

Knob Lick MO
Username hidden
(4523 posts)
That is one of my fantasies, also..........dreaming.

Tyler TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
Now that I have my Plus One, I've been toying this as I know he will be there to protect me and I already have the potential candidates in mind. My magic number is a total of three.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5726 posts)
Mrs multiple men fantasy was to blindfolded and tied to a bed not knowing whose cock was where or how many men...

She let her fantasy slip out at one of our group parties to another woman and the next party Dan brings this bedspread with Velcro restraints built in it and a blindfold.

She knew and trusted all the men at the party..its our private group we have been with for five years prior to this evening.

She let herself be blindfolded and velcroed to the bed and just had a ball...i had no idea this was happening, i was busy in the other room, i think on purpose, because there seemed to be all these women paying attention to me and no other men around.

When we later met up again she was all grins trying to figure out whose cock was where and when....

She has never wanted to do anything like that again......

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1572 posts)
A definite fantasy. Oh, I wish I may, I wish I might, have this fantasy I wish tonight!

Username hidden
(66 posts)
@Doly

So...how did it go? Not more flakes I hope. Nuts is more like it.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(541 posts)
Obviously I Love that fantasy. haha. The dynamics are terrific in that situation too.

Trafford PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I had 4 guys in a sex club..it was awesome ..I am hoping for a repeat performance tonight ..the hubby loves to watch ..the last time it was one after another ..I prefer more guys on me at the same time..it is so erotic to have multiple hands on...hubby tired to host a surprise gang and we ended up with 3 flakes go figure ..good luck

Valley Springs CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Been trying for this for what seems like forever.......tried when we were members for 10 yrs here before and it never happened. Sometimes things may just have to be just that ! A Fantasy !

Williamsport PA
Username hidden
(34 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 177   End
TOPIC: Multiple Guys Fantasy