Multiple Guys Fantasy : Swingers Discussion 215270
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesMultiple Guys Fantasy
TOPIC: Multiple Guys Fantasy
Created by: candjcpl2
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am just curious about what other women think about multiple guys. Have you ever fantasized about multiple guys with just you? I am refering to your partner setting up an evening with several guys you either know personally or your partner has screened them to meet your requirements (looks, age, personality type etc.) So I have two questions: have you ever fantasized about it? , and would you like to have it happen?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 144   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I am lucky enough to have experienced it. It was safe because it was with my husband and his good friend who we both trust. I really enjoyed it!

Pensacola FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
Yes TM u would definitely be on my list

Brooklyn KY
Username hidden
(87 posts)
Lol I'll volunteer to help you out with this sexy redhead. :)

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2309 posts)
Thank you Music. Been interested and turned on by the idea for a long time but I think the only way I could actually enjoy myself is if I knew the males really well! Thanks for the advice!

Brooklyn KY
Username hidden
(87 posts)
"How do you go about screening guy and finding the ones that are right?"

Party..... We never have a roomful of strangers at our Multiple Man parties. They are all guys that we've gotten to know and trust. They are mostly guys that we've met on this site, first with quite a bit of chatting. Often, we will invite them for an MFM first. Or, we may meet them for coffee. On occasion, I (the male half) will meet a guy for lunch without Ms. Musical, to discuss the possibility of them joining a Multiple Man party. Between all these methods, we get a pretty good feel for who they are.

Once, we've decided to schedule a party, I send invitations with guidelines to all the potential guys. Scheduling is often a challenge, but we are usually able to line up anywhere from 4 to 6 available good guys. There is almost always at least one 'no-show.'

Also, we insist on gentlemen only. No rude, crude, "bad-boys." Maya isn't into that. We've had nothing but good experiences with these methods so far (knock on wood!) --- Stan

Sun Valley NV
Username hidden
(18 posts)
Very curious about this. The idea is a turn on but I get nervous in a room full of men. How do you go about screening guy and finding the ones that are right?

Brooklyn KY
Username hidden
(87 posts)
We have done this several times, with from 3 to 8 guys. I always set it up, screen the guys, and it has been a wonderful time each event.

Sun Valley NV
Username hidden
(18 posts)
Exactly what Savanahgirl said. Good mfms for us are not too tough to arrange, however, more than that has proven impractical. It would have to be just the right set of guys/friends.

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1171 posts)
This is a big one on my bucket list...wait, is there another term for a sexual bucket list? I have done the MMF and it was incredible! I think my idea of the perfect multiple guy situation would be them being nice, at least for my first one then I might upgrade. I don't want to be treated like a cum whore or anything, but just want to be surrounded by all that muscle.

Jacksonville NC
Username hidden
(1 post)
a few years ago we had a 4 bi girl and about 15 guy bareback gangbang.eack women got filled multiple times.even after all that fucking my wife ended up with two guys licking her pussy and ass at the same time.it was very hot and i took pics all night

Wallingford PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 144   End
TOPIC: Multiple Guys Fantasy