Men getting fucked with a strap on, or Man on Man : Swingers Discussion 56688
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesMen getting fucked with a strap on, or Man on Man
TOPIC: Men getting fucked with a strap on, or Man on Man
Created by: quinlancouple2 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hi yes this is something that happened about 8 years ago I was on a phone chat line in Calgary and hooked up with a hot couple and started to chat. Soon we were all hot and playing on the phone. The next night we arrange a room at the t&c hotel and met for drinks,then we went to the rom after having about four stiff rum and cokes and then had some more up in the room. We we all getting undressed and starting to touch and then we all got on the bed and started having right out fun. Soon she got up and went over and turned off all the lights but the bathroom light and then instructed me to stand at the end of the bed with my hands on the bed and bend over, My cock got hard instantly and then I felt her touching my ass and it was cold but because she was rubbing lube on me, she the started fingering my ass and it felt soooooo good and I wanted more. Shortly after I felt something else and it was different but good soon I felt pressure and was flinching and she told me to shut up and take it like a man. Just as she said that she thrust it through the opening and deep inside , she rode me long and hard till it was buried all the way , I was soon breathing heavy and began to cum on the floor and her husband came over and sucked me till I was finished. We rested then soon she was ready again and this time was the same as she told me to bend over only she started shoving all her fingers in and stretching me open then she stood behind and I never felt anything so beautiful As the feeling of her forcing in the biggest dildo I have seen . It was 7inches long and about 3 inches across but I was now even drinker and was begging for more ! Soon she had me lay on the bed with my ass on the edge of the bed and then entered me . She rod me slow and long till she had it all in and went on for hours this time with the lights all on and her husbandnvideoing her fucking me with the big dildo wooooooow

I would love to try this again Hope you bi guys all have a chance to be taken by a woman

Saskatoon Canada
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Hi yes this is something that happened about 8 years ago I was on a phone chat line in Calgary and hooked up with a hot couple and started to chat. Soon we were all hot and playing on the phone. The next night we arrange a room at the t&c hotel and met for drinks,then we went to the rom after having about four stiff rum and cokes and then had some more up in the room. We we all getting undressed and starting to touch and then we all got on the bed and started having right out fun. Soon she got up and went over and turned off all the lights but the bathroom light and then instructed me to stand at the end of the bed with my hands on the bed and bend over, My cock got hard instantly and then I felt her touching my ass and it was cold but because she was rubbing lube on me, she the started fingering my ass and it felt soooooo good and I wanted more. Shortly after I felt something else and it was different but good soon I felt pressure and was flinching and she told me to shut up and take it like a man. Just as she said that she thrust it through the opening and deep inside , she rode me long and hard till it was buried all the way , I was soon breathing heavy and began to cum on the floor and her husband came over and sucked me till I was finished. We rested then soon she was ready again and this time was the same as she told me to bend over only she started shoving all her fingers in and stretching me open then she stood behind and I never felt anything so beautiful As the feeling of her forcing in the biggest dildo I have seen . It was 7inches long and about 3 inches across but I was now even drinker and was begging for more ! Soon she had me lay on the bed with my ass on the edge of the bed and then entered me . She rod me slow and long till she had it all in and went on for hours this time with the lights all on and her husbandnvideoing her fucking me with the big dildo wooooooow

I would love to try this again Hope you bi guys all have a chance to be taken by a woman

Saskatoon Canada
Username hidden
(9 posts)

Saskatoon Canada
Username hidden
(9 posts)
well this is a man that so love a woman with a strap-on and a real cock, love it from a woman longtime as she does last a lot longer than any man can

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(191 posts)
"I had a lady tell me if I wanted anal sex with her, she would have to do me first with a strap on."

LOL, she was a keeper. Why are you single?

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
"I had a lady tell me if I wanted anal sex with her, she would have to do me first with a strap on. " - oral69and

so oral - how did it turn out?

Reisterstown MD
Username hidden
(189 posts)
I love it when she uses a strapon and I love the feel of a real cock. She likes the real cock better because she has fun with him too. I want to try sucking a guy while she uses a strapon on me maybe one day

V

Columbus GA
Username hidden
(62 posts)
I had a lady tell me if I wanted anal sex with her, she would have to do me first with a strap on.

Frederick MD
Username hidden
(160 posts)
We agree! If a guy has the guts to ask his str8 wife to eat a pussy, then he should have the guts to same sex oral with a guy. Plain and simple, there is NO difference.. so dont bother saying that there is. I have never asked my wife to go down on a lady, that way she cant ask me to do the same.

Mill Hall PA
Username hidden
(42 posts)
this is a great thread yes there is men that love to get fucked be it from a strap-on or a real cock.for one really love to get fucked by a woman with a strap-on and then have her hubby do me with her watching and helping out, love a wife to spread my legs for her hubby and help guide it in and have her there to tell him to slam it to me harder and deeper. that just my thought on this

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(191 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Men getting fucked with a strap on, or Man on Man