Medical Fetish : Swingers Discussion 175763
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesMedical Fetish
TOPIC: Medical Fetish
Created by: NicePaCpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
Through the years my lovely wife and I have had several "appointments" with M.D.s , Chiropractors, Dentists, and massage/physical therapists in their offices (after hours) for her to get exams/treatments. They are set up as a "normal" appointments but as things move along the doctors got flirty/suggestive and then sexual with wife in a very "unprofessional" way. We are VERY interested in doing again and wish to be contacted for more of the same type of situations. We are a VERY "normal", CLEAN, HEALTHY (Nurse), SANE, SOBER and DISCREET couple and your privacy would NEVER be compromised by us and situation. Willing to work with any ideas and situations you may have.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
Through the years my lovely wife and I have had several "appointments" with M.D.s , Chiropractors, Dentists, and massage/physical therapists in their offices (after hours) for her to get exams/treatments. They are set up as a "normal" appointments but as things move along the doctors got flirty/suggestive and then sexual with wife in a very "unprofessional" way. We are VERY interested in doing again and wish to be contacted for more of the same type of situations. We are a VERY "normal", CLEAN, HEALTHY (Nurse), SANE, SOBER and DISCREET couple and your privacy would NEVER be compromised by us and situation. Willing to work with any ideas and situations you may have.

Williamsport PA
Username hidden
(12 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: Medical Fetish