Me, You, Your best Friend, Your wife, Her Brother : Swingers Discussion 220149
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesMe, You, Your best Friend, Your wife, Her Brother
TOPIC: Me, You, Your best Friend, Your wife, Her Brother
Created by: meankitty13
Original Starting post for this thread:
LOL...I want to have a banging time, filled in every way, and just done one over. I have always wanted to experience DP, I have this thing where I just want to be used and cummed on and just mmmmm...its pretty bad...well its a good feeling when I think about it, my nipples get hard, my panties get wet...I can feel my hair being pulled by someone from behind while my face is slapped with a hard cock and rammed down my throat...and having my pussy licked by a hot girl at the same time. I just want a good time... :)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
GB her brother, I was beat up in another forum topic, because I let my neice and her husband send me nude pics of them and finally meet with them. to play bi with him. WE NEVER did have sex.

Lyons NY

Username hidden
(281 posts)
Havn't you ever heard that saying " if you can't keep it in your pants keep it in the family" not how we live but we don't judge others for what they do and enjoy.

Temperance MI

Username hidden
(36 posts)
Her brother? It's some kind incest?

Newport News VA

Username hidden
(1038 posts)
I agree uriah

Pueblo CO

Username hidden
(5 posts)
Taking one's daughter to a nudist resort seems a bit odd to me. I suppose if the entire family are naturists or nudists and there's no sexual behavior involved you might view it in a similar way as swingers do a trip to Hedo or Desire, except well I wouldn't be taking my kid to Hedo or Desire ever. Some things in my "adult" life are just not meant to be shared with others.

Shelly

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2770 posts)
Her brother? I agree with Blue eyes NJ. Have fun. I caught Hell in another forum because I may take my daughter to a nude resort.

Linden TN

Username hidden
(51 posts)
all consenting adults, right? Your OP suggests MMMFM which should please most wives since they can have continuous orgasms for at least half an hour! The twinge of incest with "her brother" ..... if it bothers you just put on blindfolds or darken the room completely!

**We have done such acts and they are great once you screen & pre brief all the players about jealousy (NOT) and judgmental (ALSO NOT) just fun (YES).

Give us your Orgy Report in the morning please?

Lakewood NJ

Username hidden
(23 posts)
Meankitty--Welcome to Forums

You might very well find that at Club Bliss-They host a gang-bang night.

Columbus OH

Username hidden
(953 posts)
Dirty girl... best of luck ;)

Toledo OH

Username hidden
(1366 posts)
Go for it girl! GBs are incredible fun. It's all about what you're feeling - with a group of guys you can't be responsible for their good time, they'll have to make sure they get off (& they will, they're men LOL) and you can just focus on how it makes you feel.

Westerly RI

Username hidden
(83 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: Me, You, Your best Friend, Your wife, Her Brother