Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies Masterbation contest - VERY unusual!
TOPIC: Masterbation contest - VERY unusual!
Created by: Hung61 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 42   End
User Details are only visible to members.
If she wanna' be hoppy for the resta' her life, she need a Jamaican mango mojito! Mo' hotta' mo' betta' than chupacabra.

**ZZ**

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7083 posts)
Where's the mango mojito?

**ZZ**

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7083 posts)
Best I can tell, it involves Christians and belly-buttons.

Which is kind of hot, actually...

New Market MD
Username hidden
(196 posts)
Fun Ahoy I do see what you're saying about the anal, but I think simply being bi-curious (speaking not about this situation but the general attitude I've seen on here) in most cases doesn't involve anal, and if condoms were involved, I would be more willing to sleep with a man (as far as I know I haven't) that has had anal with another man than with all of the couples that have sooooo many bareback encounters.... What about men that have anal with women, and the women that enjoy anal?....

And I honestly don't have a clue what zz is trying to get at either...

Deerfield WI
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Is your plea for a complete understanding of the Captain Morgan Spiced Rum drink 'mango mojioto,' or is it a further explanation of the reference to 'swinging evangelical' that calls out in your naval distress?

~~ZZ~~ & **ZZ** {First Mate and Captain of Zingaro}

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7083 posts)
Does anyone have a decoder ring that translates ZZ's euphemisms?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
What would be your fantasy experience rules, Fun_Ahoy, if you were at a swinging hullabaloo where serving Mango Mojitos was a spontaneous experience?

You seem like a really rules-based, swinging evangelical.

~~ZZ~~ & **ZZ**

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7083 posts)
Sexy2, no bigotry or homophobia on my part. I just wondered why some would misrepresent themselves as straight when they have participated (and plan on continuing to participate) in decidedly bi sexual adventures, including male-to-male anal intercourse. Some people believe that such practices heighten the risk factor of STD transmission, and for that reason (or others), prefer not to play with bi or gay men. That choice is their right. How would you feel if someone deceived their way into your bedroom, about something that you felt important? 

And let me save time by responding in advance to any counter-argument that men who engage in M2M anal are no more likely to be infected, as long as they have adhered to safe sex practices. Just who are you counting on to vouch for their safe sex practices? The guy who just lied about his orientation and sexual history? 

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
I don't really understand why people care what someone does when they are not with them...

Why is it any different if a man has sucked cock than if a women has gone down on another women? If you are not interested in that kind of thing I am sure they are not going to try it with you.... And I don't see any added risks from a man sucking cock vs a women sucking cock...

I for one believe that all of this upset is because of bigotry and homophobia, which is why he probably has straight as his preference... I love how it's ok for a women but not a man... From what I've read all over these forums this site is anything but liberated. We have a long way to go as a country... From what I have found most swingers are only open minded when it comes to their own sexual "taboos".

Mrs. Sexy

Deerfield WI
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Hung,

What the hell’s the matter with you? How can anyone have any respect for you?

It’s hullaballoo – not – ‘hubba-balou’.

Sheesh!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(179 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 42   End
TOPIC: Masterbation contest - VERY unusual!